Rock light tern signals

Rishsd

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
So I am having a controller board built to control my RGB rock lights.
It will have 3 inputs and 6 outputs.

Inputs
1) Power - Fog light circuit will power the on board electronics. When this is high and the other 2 inputs are low the right and left rock lights will be white, RGB 100%.

2) Right Blinker - When circuit is powered and the blinker input detects the blink signal the right rock light immediately changes to yellow and flashes in sync with stock blinker. When this input goes low longer than the normal blink rate the rock light switches back to white.

3) Left Blinker - Operates same as right input.

If emergency flashers are enabled both R&L rock lights will flash yellow in sync with the hazard lights.

Outputs
6 Sinking (ground when on) outputs capable of driving 3 amps each for RGB left and right.

The 2 Red and 2 Blue outputs will be on or off.

The 2 Green outputs will have PWM control from 0-100%. There will be an on board momentary switch and trim pot to adjust the shade of yellow. Tap switch, both right and left rock lights turn on in yellow mode. Adjust the on board pot for for desired color. Tap switch again to exit color adjust.

There will be 2 small RGB LED's on the pcb for output indicators.

What do you think?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rishsd

Rishsd

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
And apparently I can't spell... "Rock light turn signals"

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Doesn’t Quake already make an interlock controller that does what you’re wanting to do? I think they even have one that can control RBG as well.

OP
OP
Rishsd

Rishsd

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Doesn’t Quake already make an interlock controller that does what you’re wanting to do? I think they even have one that can control RBG as well.

Yep, oh well it’s already made. Wish I would have found that one before. Thanks for your reply.

View attachment 289413