Rock Hard Belly Skids

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Anyone running the Rock Hard skids? I have their control arm and fad skids, also their rock rails. I am looking at going with their under belly skid system. Just wondering if anyone had them, and if so how are they holding up and how was the install.
Sponsored

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
I too am interested in anyone’s experience with the Rock Hard 4x4 skid plate system. Im interested in it specifically for the 2.0t with eTorque.

does anyone have any experience with it? Also, any advice on best place to buy and possible 4th of July sales?

OP
OP
Jeep&dogs

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I too am interested in anyone’s experience with the Rock Hard 4x4 skid plate system. Im interested in it specifically for the 2.0t with eTorque.

does anyone have any experience with it? Also, any advice on best place to buy and possible 4th of July sales?
I went with it, overall fits nice, covers pretty much everything I would be concerned with. I bought mine through Northridge, right now you will probably have a hard time finding anyone with it in stock, I ordered the muffler skid last week and they said 6-8 weeks, hopefully I will have it for my Colorado trip in September. I haven’t tried out the skids on anything yet but they look like they will hold up to just about anything, I will put them to good use I’m sure when we are in Ouray.
Sponsored