Next Venture JLU Aluminum Belly Skids

P&PJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Retired
Next mod will be adding aluminum skid plates to my JLU. Looking at aluminum to keep the weight down and trying to decide between Artec and Next Venture. Atrec has lots of reviews but I cannot find any on the Next Venture. Is there anyone out there running the Next Venture aluminum belly skids and what are your thoughts?
Advertisement

DVJeeper

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 4door
I can't speak to the Next Venture product, I have the Artec Aluminum skid and it is one of the best designed items I have added to my Jeep. In my opinion Artec is one of the best in the business when it comes to design and fitment.

OP
OP
P&PJeep

P&PJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Retired
I can't speak to the Next Venture product, I have the Artec Aluminum skid and it is one of the best designed items I have added to my Jeep. In my opinion Artec is one of the best in the business when it comes to design and fitment.
Thank you, lots of guys like the Artec al skid.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Second this

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3, shopping for a Rubicon
I'm looking at both sets of skids too. The Artec looks impressive. . . BUT, it requires a lift. (I did validate this directly with Artec.). I don't plan to do a lift.

Does anyone have experience with the Next Venture Skid Plates?

JL2021guy

First Name
JL2021guy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler rubicon 3.6
Occupation
Jeep fun
I'm looking at both sets of skids too. The Artec looks impressive. . . BUT, it requires a lift. (I did validate this directly with Artec.). I don't plan to do a lift.

Does anyone have experience with the Next Venture Skid Plates?
I guess nobody has a next venture skid ?! Does it cover the exposed part of gas tank in case drivshaft busts ?

DellCook

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Anyone purchase the Next Venture? Curious about how install went (photos, time, process, etc). I don't even see YouTubes on this yet...

CWRUYOTE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I guess I'm the guinea pig on this. I wanted the Artec system, but got tired of waiting for their diesel-specific skids.

I snagged Next Venture's aluminum diesel skid system and rear diff skid during their July 4th sale and will update this thread once everything's installed--which will be after my lift, so it may be living in my garage a while ;)

Advertisement

Stinger Off-Road

Advertisement