MY2020JLUR

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ S & 2020 JLU R
Post bump!

For anyone interested in upgrading their JL's side markers, we released our new LED Sidemarkers today! They're computer-designed for perfect alignment with the DRL right out of the box, and feature a full strip of high power LEDs. Unlike other options, these require zero adjustment or modification, and feature OEM grade retroreflector optics and housings. They're available in your choice of clear, smoked, or amber. The clear option creates a unique "wraparound" effect with the DRL that looks super clean!

18_Jeep_JL_Wrangler_white_LED-Sidemarker_Collage_off_vs_on.jpg

Installation is can easily be done at home in your garage using basic hand tools. I'm certainly no wrench, and I installed a set on our shop JL in under 45 minutes (I'm DEFINITELY on the slower end, haha!).

We manufacture our LED Sidemarkers at our facility right here in St. Louis, and they're backed by our 3-year worry-free warranty!

Feel free to shoot us a PM with any questions! Also, I'm happy to offer free USPS shipping on these for U.S orders, just let me know if you need the code!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
I bought the clear for my bright white 2020 jlur. It arrived yesterday. Will install it tomorrow.

294FA9AD-529C-4FCA-8C51-3A172504DA96.jpeg

D8B24F18-EC1D-4477-9439-959829F01605.jpeg

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I bought the clear for my bright white 2020 jlur. It arrived yesterday. Will install it tomorrow.

294FA9AD-529C-4FCA-8C51-3A172504DA96.jpeg

D8B24F18-EC1D-4477-9439-959829F01605.jpeg
Thanks for your support! We can't wait to check out the installed pics.

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Retrofit side markers and the fender lights are horrible. My side markers are developing cracks from the inside and retro fit won't do shit about it. Will never buy from them again.

25564.jpeg

25565.jpeg

Sponsored

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Post bump!

For anyone interested in upgrading their JL's side markers, we released our new LED Sidemarkers today! They're computer-designed for perfect alignment with the DRL right out of the box, and feature a full strip of high power LEDs. Unlike other options, these require zero adjustment or modification, and feature OEM grade retroreflector optics and housings. They're available in your choice of clear, smoked, or amber. The clear option creates a unique "wraparound" effect with the DRL that looks super clean!

18_Jeep_JL_Wrangler_white_LED-Sidemarker_Collage_off_vs_on.jpg

Installation is can easily be done at home in your garage using basic hand tools. I'm certainly no wrench, and I installed a set on our shop JL in under 45 minutes (I'm DEFINITELY on the slower end, haha!).

We manufacture our LED Sidemarkers at our facility right here in St. Louis, and they're backed by our 3-year worry-free warranty!

Feel free to shoot us a PM with any questions! Also, I'm happy to offer free USPS shipping on these for U.S orders, just let me know if you need the code!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
Will you be releasing front fender lights anytime soon.