Yorkie3621

Yorkie3621

First Name
stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S. Silver/Tan
Sorry to hear this, Yorkie3621! If you decide to visit a dealership for this concern, please reach out. Our team is happy to provide an additional layer of assistance if needed.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Thank you. I've used my insurance to replace the glass but insisted on OEM glass, which I believe will come with everything pre-installed on it (wiper motor/sensors etc.) so it just needs to be bolted into place and connected? Correct?
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thank you. I've used my insurance to replace the glass but insisted on OEM glass, which I believe will come with everything pre-installed on it (wiper motor/sensors etc.) so it just needs to be bolted into place and connected? Correct?
Unfortunately, I am not a trained technician so I am unsure what an install would entail, I apologize. For detailed information, your dealership team will be in the best position to assist.

Kate
Jeep Cares

OP
OP
Yorkie3621

Yorkie3621

First Name
stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S. Silver/Tan
I cancelled my Safelite appointment after 10 days of waiting and dealing with 3rd party idiots who were as rude as they were dumb. So, I have my insurance running it through the dealership instead and having it installed tomorrow. My advice, get your insurance to run it through a dealership rather than these 3rd party buffoons.

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
It is very easy to replace, someone broke into my Wrangler when it was 2 weeks old, they broke in to steal a $10 case of Malta, guess they thought it was beer.

I was lucky enough to find one on a buy and sell website for $400CAD

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Lesson learned. Up your comp coverage to $0 ded. It only costs a few dollars more every six months.
Sponsored