Reid Racing Steering knuckles

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Its only money, money is paper, paper grows on trees. Problem solved, plant a few trees buy one tons
waiting for that gme payout baby!!
Kind of eh on the hemi. I mean yeah would be nice but no fuc that price. Maybe if I get bare bones with x off invoice otherwise blower it is. Who knows with inflation maybe I’ll be making money on trade in haha
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not taking the upper control arms off to do the gears. Maybe if I decide to adjust my caster again I'll go for it. I mean I'll already be messing with them.

At this point I might as well just go to 1 tons. That would get me new knuckles, ball joints, gears and brakes. But then I'd have to buy new wheels. Not sure if I want to do that yet. Ha
You have learned well, grasshopper!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Should have known better than sharing my thoughts on here. This site costs me so much money. Surprised my wife hasn't figured out how to block it. Haha
I have my parts shipped to the house I own, not where I live. Lately, when I run out to take delivery and lock the parts away, I've been coming back home with milk in an attempt to throw my wife off of the scent. It doesn't really work, seeing as how we've now got several gallons in the refrigerator. I'm also trying to minimize the time spent here, while at home, because the Mrs says you're all a bad influence on me.

Don't worry though, if she goes missing for a couple days, I'll give you all a heads up. If you get approached by a cute little 4'10" Italian girl, run........
Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles 535ed8fceab8eaf041d4a33e

She's a 3rd degree blackbelt with massive edged and blunt weapons training.
Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles tenor (28)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Well I bought my knuckles today. I am having a shop install gears so figured while it was apart....... Will Have 4.88s, dynatrac ball joints, and the new knuckles in a couple week. I also have a grump wife now. Haha
The grump is temporary, jeep smiles are forever

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well I bought my knuckles today. I am having a shop install gears so figured while it was apart....... Will Have 4.88s, dynatrac ball joints, and the new knuckles in a couple week. I also have a grump wife now. Haha
Just tell your wife it’s for “our Jeep”. it doesn’t help much but it’s worth a try.
If you do decide to go to one tons I will take those heavy steering knuckles off your hands

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
She will get over it somewhat quickly. Then when something breaks the grump will come back with a vengeance.

Sponsored

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Just tell your wife it’s for “our Jeep”. it doesn’t help much but it’s worth a try.
If you do decide to go to one tons I will take those heavy steering knuckles off your hands
No one tons for me. Yet....... I can sell you a backup set of aluminum knuckles if you want.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The RCV axle boots are a very close match to the Reid orange. Just sayin!
Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles tenor (8)