Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Just as a heads up Reid racing released thier jl steering knuckles. If you are replacing the garbage ball joints do yourself a favor and replace the garbage steering knuckles too.

https://reidracing.biz/jljt
Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
That's a great price for a worthwhile upgrade. Unfortunately I just put new ball joints in, but it would've been a great time to put these in. Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
That's a great price for a worthwhile upgrade. Unfortunately I just put new ball joints in, but it would've been a great time to put these in. Thanks for the info!
Me too but they still going in lol šŸ˜‚ i like punishment lol

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Tan 4Xe Rubicon
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
I had these on my old JK. I loved that it corrected for high clearance tie rod. I also had RCV shafts. There's some lady driving around with my old JKU that has a beefy front end. At least I have the peace of mind knowing she is set.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just as a heads up Reid racing released thier jl steering knuckles. If you are replacing the garbage ball joints do yourself a favor and replace the garbage steering knuckles too.

https://reidracing.biz/jljt
Congratulations! You just made my wife's shit list. :CWL:

I'm a firm believer in the importance of the supportive upgrades to lift and larger tires. Couple that to the "while I'm in there" mentality, and you've essentially gone down the rabbits hole with a shovel. Hahahahaha!

Just when I thought I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, it turned out to be a flashlight in a thread about Dynatracs front axle housing upper control arm bushing set. Well, clicking that thread cost $200 but I've got to switch out the synergy arms for Metalcloaks, so while I'm in there...

Next, another member posts a thread about Dynatrac ball joints. They're a known issue, so why not? But, while I'm in there, might as well throw in a set of rcv axles. There's another $2k, but going to a worthy cause.

Now, just when I thought I could move on, you pop up with these knuckles. Time to use your very conveniently provided link, to find out what clicking on this thread will cost.

But before I head off to enter my memorized debit card number, allow me to return the favor. Atlas will be releasing their JL t-case in spring/summer this year. It's well into final testing. Their just finalizing a clean and nice looking set of front and rear axle control handles. Happy spending, pal! Hahaha!
Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles xgdydfi b o

Last edited:

Sponsored

Storminā€™ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase

I'm a firm believer in the importance of the supportive upgrades to lift and larger tires. Couple that to the "while I'm in there" mentality, and you've essentially gone done the rabbits hole with a shovel. Hahahahaha!

Just when I thought I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, it turned out to be a flashlight in a thread about Dynatracs front axle housing upper control arm bushing set. Well, clicking that thread cost $200 but I've got to switch out the synergy arms for Metalcloaks, so while I'm in there...

Next, another member posts a thread about Dynatrac ball joints. They're a known issue, so why not? But, while I'm in there, might as well throw in a set of rcv axles. There's another $2k, but going to a worthy cause.

Now, just when I thought I could move on, you pop up with these knuckles. Time to use your very conveniently provided link, to find out what clicking on this thread will cost.

But before I head off to enter my memorized debit card number, allow me to return the favor. Atlas will be releasing their JL t-case in spring/summer this year. It's well into final testing. Their just finalizing a clean and nice looking set of front and rear axle control handles. Happy spending, pal! Hahaha!
Bastards. This is why weā€™re never done. We think weā€™re done sometimes, then this happens.

ā€œMy next Jeep is staying stock...ā€. LOL

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU

I'm a firm believer in the importance of the supportive upgrades to lift and larger tires. Couple that to the "while I'm in there" mentality, and you've essentially gone done the rabbits hole with a shovel. Hahahahaha!

Spring/summer...great, that gives me time to find a second job, or sell a kidney, scalp is pretty valuable also I've read.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bastards. This is why weā€™re never done. We think weā€™re done sometimes, then this happens.

ā€œMy next Jeep is staying stock...ā€. LOL
I told my wife that I can't take the money with me when I go, but I can be buried with my Jeep. A few minutes later, I found her outside measuring the Jeep. Lol!

Still, the worst part is that Reid isn't letting me give them some money yet. šŸ˜’

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I told my wife that I can't take the money with me when I go, but I can be buried with my Jeep. A few minutes later, I found her outside measuring the Jeep. Lol!

Still, the worst part is that Reid isn't letting me give them some money yet. šŸ˜’
You have to call them to order, they are still waiting shipments to come in and filling out thier backlog list, which i have been on for like 4 months now because delay delay delay hahaha. Oh and youre welcome, i love company in this rabbit hole, its rather large now, thinking about opening a hotel down here. šŸ¤£

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
You have to call them to order, they are still waiting shipments to come in and filling out thier backlog list, which i have been on for like 4 months now because delay delay delay hahaha. Oh and youre welcome, i love company in this rabbit hole, its rather large now, thinking about opening a hotel down here. šŸ¤£
You are in with both feet modding 2 rigs now :)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Spring/summer...great, that gives me time to find a second job, or sell a kidney, scalp is pretty valuable also I've read.
I'm on a 1st name basis with all my local blood banks and fertility clinics. I just walk right in and never have to say a word.
Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles giphy (6)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You can go ahead and put my name on one of those rooms. It'll save me having to climb out and slink home every night. While you're working on our new digs, I'll build a sweet trail park. My excavator is already down here, might as well bring in the dozer. :rock:
Sponsored