OP

TBONE1997

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'm glad you're getting the device Todd that's right for you. Unintentional though it may be, forums are full of people with conformational bias https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias (people trying to validate their purchase decisions that may not be best, or best for others.) I try not to be one.

That I use and enjoy the Freedom Jack, even though I will never use my engine crane for lifting engines, in no way detracts from the Top Lift Pro being an excellent product.

These devices are all a lot less expensive than medical care associated with lifting beyond one's means, or a shattered hard top. :)
I couldn't agree more with you. There are always many opinions on forums, much like going to multiple doctors, you just have to find a few people that you trust and pull from their wisdom. I really appreciate you showing many options for my situation and allowing me to create which one would be best for my situation. Have a great day!!
Sponsored

barongan

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cherokee
First off congrats on your new Jeep! Spring will be here sooner than later and I’m itching to swap tops myself. Personally, I think the Scaffold works very well removing and storing hardtop. We can park my wife’s car under it with our tight single car garage. Removing top is a snap. Just move the scaffold right to the rear bumper with the hardtop window open, lift with a 2nd person, and slide back onto Scaffold about a foot. I use a movers blanket to protect the bottom but that is optional. Harbor Freight has a nice unit for about $160 with a coupon.

A486316C-1347-422D-AACC-75560635D30A.jpeg

76FBBCB6-C48B-4A3E-97EA-96A716EA6E48.jpeg
Nice
Jeep Wrangler JL ?? regarding hard top removal {filename}

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase

mtbjeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I wish I had a garage to even worry about what removal method to use! I enlist the neighbor and throw it on the driveway on pool noodles and shoo the wasps away from time to time.
Sponsored