RC Headlight purchase

69charged

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler unlimited 2.0
Hello everyone. I am just about to order the Rough Country 9" headlights with the halo's, and thought maybe they would be on a Black Friday sale. No luck.
Is there a vendor on here that might offer a sale price that anyone knows of? I haven't been around long enough to know. If there is no discount, I'd rather buy from a vendor here anyway. Also would need them shipped to Canada.
Thanks
Clarence
Sponsored

OP
OP

69charged

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah. I did check there as well. Nothing right now. I’m not in a crazy rush, just thought there might be a Black Friday deal to be had. And if I could buy from a forum vendor, I would.
thanks
Clarence

OP
OP

69charged

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there anyone in Canada that has these lights? It states that an anti-flicker module may be needed, and they don't sell one. Wondering if others in Canada have bought them and needed the module, and if so, which one works best?

OP
OP

69charged

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I went ahead and ordered them. We will see how they are and if they require the anti-flicker module or not. I'll keep others updated incase this question comes up again for us Canadians!

OP
OP

69charged

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Helo all. Got the lights installed last night. Wow, are they much better than stock halogens. I also had the LED bulbs installed for a bit, and these are much better than those as well. I had to adjust the lights way down with just the LED bulbs to avoid getting flashed, so they really weren't that effective on low beam as they were pretty much pointing straight down. They were the Beamtech ones. Took a drive last night with the new Rough Country ones, and they are a huge improvement. And I have no flickering that I can tell. I have not hooked up the amber turn signals yet, as I have to figure out which wire colors I need. The instructions just say to hook them up to the appropriate wires.
All in all, they were 799 Canadian, but I have yet to receive the duty portion. But still very happy with the purchase.
Clarence
Sponsored