Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Actually, I saw you post something about theses glide plates in my searching the forums and it was one of the reasons I’m looking into them. I was like holy sht, this guy beat the piss out of them and they are surviving…sounds like this will be more than enough for me

With all those trails, I can’t see why they would need to be repainted lol

thank you for the feedback on them! They will be added to my next purchase
We have them on 4 JLURs and a JTUR and have had zero issues with them. Now if we can Keep JTUR on all 4 wheels, we will be all set.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho Front Diff Glide Plate Question 1632339350486
Sponsored

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
I paint them with a Farm red. The paint is used on tractor and farm equipment and is pretty tough.
Good to know! I've beat the crap out of mine as well. I've never repainted it............I need to though. Question please, are you still running your OEM diff covers? I'm not sure if an aftermarket diff cover would work with the front Rancho diff slider? I'm running the MetalCloak diff slider in the rear. It seems I may be able to install an aftermarket cover with that one.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Good to know! I've beat the crap out of mine as well. I've never repainted it............I need to though. Question please, are you still running your OEM diff covers? I'm not sure if an aftermarket diff cover would work with the front Rancho diff slider? I'm running the MetalCloak diff slider in the rear. It seems I may be able to install an aftermarket cover with that one.
I do not believe that they will work with the aftermarket diff cover as many of them are thicker and the diff skid will not then fit.

I always say to myself and those wheeling with me, "remember the expensive stuff is down the middle of the Jeep, run it over with a tire, tires are easy to fix."
Sponsored