Sponsored

Radio Shutting off, and Clock Resetting.

OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Well, with only 3 days left under warranty, I took my JLU in, for the radio shutting off, periodically. They ordered a new radio, and will replace it as soon as it arrives.
Sponsored

Videotropic

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Well, with only 3 days left under warranty, I took my JLU in, for the radio shutting off, periodically. They ordered a new radio, and will replace it as soon as it arrives.
Following. My radio also causes the instrument cluster to go dead, back in March. Still waiting for the part to arrive.

MOTC JL

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
My radio was replaced about a year ago for the same reason and I’ve had no problems since. I would also open the fuse box and push in all the fuses to be sure they’re seated-that’s also caused some problems with the radio for other forum members. Good luck!

OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
My radio was replaced about a year ago for the same reason and I’ve had no problems since. I would also open the fuse box and push in all the fuses to be sure they’re seated-that’s also caused some problems with the radio for other forum members. Good luck!
I've tried the fuse seating, a long while back. No luck.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
My U4 system w/nav in my 2019 Pacifica was replaced. same symptoms and the nav was saying i was somewhere in the the mid USA lol. anyways when I brought it in they looked into it and said they needed to replace the whole head unit but there was a known issue for this (was still under warranty anyways).

New head unit in and no issues since.
Sponsored