Sponsored

Quadratec Won't Pay Return Shipping

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUS
Just wondering if I'm the only one who has had this problem....

Ordered Go Rhino RB20 running boards from Quadratec for my Wrangler JLU and they shipped the wrong ones... For a Gladiator. After initial contact, the return was approved, but they sent a return label that "requires postage", which is $100+ for the cheapest shipping option where I live.

Tried repeatedly to contact Quadratec about a pre-paid label to return this incorrect item, and though they have said they'll send a pre-paid label, none has been sent in the last three weeks.

Is this common with them? Any ideas how to fix this? Anyone want a good deal on some RB20s for their Gladiator near Manhattan, KS?

Cheers,
WW
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Ordered Go Rhino RB20 running boards from Quadratec for my Wrangler JLU and they shipped the wrong ones... For a Gladiator. After initial contact, the return was approved, but they sent a return label that "requires postage", which is $100+ for the cheapest shipping option where I live.

Tried repeatedly to contact Quadratec about a pre-paid label to return this incorrect item, and though they have said they'll send a pre-paid label, none has been sent in the last three weeks.

Is this common with them? Any ideas how to fix this? Anyone want a good deal on some RB20s for their Gladiator near Manhattan, KS?

Cheers,
WW
@Quadratec
@WabashWrangler

If Quadratec shipped you the wrong chitt, then it was their error and they should be paying the return shipping.

I have tagged Quadratec / this post, lets see what the Quadratec rep, that works this board spews.

IF the rep here can't/won't help you, immediately, contact your charge card company and have them do a charge back/dispute.. That will wake up Quadratec.

Note: Weekend so give Quadratec, til Tue., Am before you contact your CC company.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL

Cheers,
WW

Hello,

I am sorry to see this, if we send you the incorrect item we will have that picked up for you. Can you please PM me your name and order information? I am happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,
Hailey

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@WabashWrangler ... please post back here and let us know in the end, how things work out between you and @Quadratec .

Many here are watching and want to see how your situation is addressed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quadratec Won't Pay Return Shipping qr-code

OP
OP
WabashWrangler
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUS
@WabashWrangler ... please post back here and let us know in the end, how things work out between you and @Quadratec .

Many here are watching and want to see how your situation is addressed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quadratec Won't Pay Return Shipping qr-code
Everything worked out in the end. Quadratec paid return shipping and issued a full refund...just took getting the right people involved. Thanks for the assist.
Sponsored