Sponsored

Pulsar v3 installed

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
i had high hopes for the pulsar. It did a little of everything and had the core features i wanted. But here i am, out the money for a product that doesnt work the way its supposed to on account of bad QC and post sale support is nowhere to be found.
Yeah they need to make that right
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kurt0

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Im just going to return it. Ive spent over an hour of my time on hold cumulatively. I did more than my part to try and fix it.

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Im just going to return it. Ive spent over an hour of my time on hold cumulatively. I did more than my part to try and fix it.
I've had the same types of issues with my Flashcal and unlocked pcm from them. I returned my unlcoked pcm to look into bc of all the codes I was getting, haven't heard back from them in two weeks. Like, you, I've spent over an hour on hold trying to speak with someone.

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
Pulstar does look attractive at first glance untill you realise that it is not proper ECU tune. It's a pigiback that tricks ECU outputs/inputs by changing voltages /information sent to and from ECU. Alternate signal for map sensor and intake air temp sensor to slightly adjust fuel and timing.
They post BS power gains without anything real to back it up. Dyno posted on this forum for Pulstar is rigged/false.
The supposedly after "tune" dyno shows stock power, while before tune (stock) dyno shows incredibly low power.

In reality you will be lucky to see half of power gain that you see with real tune. I bet throtle sensitivity is really what makes people think they have more go juice.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ottle-sensitivity-booster-now-shipping.30199/

OP
OP
Kurt0

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Pulstar does look attractive at first glance untill you realise that it is not proper ECU tune. It's a pigiback that tricks ECU outputs/inputs by changing voltages /into sent to and from ECU.
They post BS power gains without anything real to back it up. Dyno posted on this forum for Pulstar is rigged/false.
The supposedly after "tune" dyno shows stock power, while before tune (stock) dyno shows incredibly low power.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ottle-sensitivity-booster-now-shipping.30199/
i do think it made power, Actually. there is a throttle sensitivity change they make in the various modes, but rolling past that difference i definitely felt the difference in power was there, and my mpg change from it was also real....i mean im not looking to defend them perse, but i dont have a basis to complain about that where my unit was concerned...it worked great when it was consistent.

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
i do think it made power, Actually. there is a throttle sensitivity change they make in the various modes, but rolling past that difference i definitely felt the difference in power was there, and my mpg change from it was also real....i mean im not looking to defend them perse, but i dont have a basis to complain about that where my unit was concerned...it worked great when it was consistent.
It seemed like it had potential, hopefully down the road they fix it and make it right to you.
Sponsored