Sponsored

Can I run a Tazer mini and super chips pulsar?

strange

First Name
I am
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Hello, first post here so bare with me if I’m missing something. I just picked up my custom built JLU from SoFlo Jeeps but I’ve been doing some more mods myself. My Jeep came with the smaller screen in the gauge cluster so I did a swap to the bigger one with a cluster from eBay. (Please no mileage questions) I got a tazer mini to adjust tire size and splash screen on the cluster screen as well as auto start stop, standard stuff. But I’m considering getting a pulsar for the extra power gains in performance mode as well as looking to gain some MPG in eco. So my question is would these two units be compatible at the same time? Or would they compete with each other and it just be too confusing. I know they both launch the settings menu in the same way so I’m concerned about that. I really want to keep the taser for the splash menu control but everything else I can change in the pulsar as well. Also has anyone had experience with mpg gains with the pulsar? Thanks any info would help.
Sponsored

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Unfortunately it seems he’s been ghost from this forum for over a month. Hopefully he’ll check back in soon.
That’s a bit worrying, Joe has always been very responsive/helpful to forum members. Hopefully he gets the notification and responds.

OP
OP
strange

strange

First Name
I am
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
At the end of the day I’ll run the pulsar over the taser because I’m looking for performance and eco over the splash screen customization. The cluster I installed has the rubicon splash screen factory set but my JL started out as a sport so I’d prefer it to say sport. But my concern with running both is I’m 90% sure you access the settings menu on both using the same sequence. Click start 2x then navigate to audio. Uncertain how they might compete, really don’t want it to by some chance trip everything out and either fry my pulsar or PCM.
Sponsored