First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Thanks dude, the predators are 4.75 BS with a 0 offset and 17x8.5, should be about .5 inch less poke
Sponsored

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
Called the predator i think. They must be discontinued or will be because they keep getting cheaper and cheaper.

17x8.5 0offset 315/70r17

Painted the lip to match jeep

F7F69CE1-8177-4B52-8CE2-EEC2615684ED.jpeg
Does your jeep drive closer to stock with the zero offset wheels? Why didnt you go for a -6 or -12 offset other than the poke ? Just curious.

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Does your jeep drive closer to stock with the zero offset wheels? Why didnt you go for a -6 or -12 offset other than the poke ? Just curious.
I don’t know what stock feels like anymore haha. Only drove it for 1000km then 35s, then lift a little after then regear after that.

Umm, they were a good price so i got what fit the jeep and they only are offered in that size for jeep. The less backspacing needed the better. -12 puts it further out of the fender, more stress on the driving components etc.

Im on the look for some JK AEV wheels, perfect offset for the JL imo

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
I don’t know what stock feels like anymore haha. Only drove it for 1000km then 35s, then lift a little after then regear after that.

Umm, they were a good price so i got what fit the jeep and they only are offered in that size for jeep. The less backspacing needed the better. -12 puts it further out of the fender, more stress on the driving components etc.

Im on the look for some JK AEV wheels, perfect offset for the JL imo
Okay im thinking of throwing 35’s on with the pro comp prodigy wheels with -6 offset. At what point did you regear? And how much if you dont mind sharing?

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
img_20190519_122417-jpg.jpg

Pro Comp Prodigy Wheels with Milestar Patagonia Tires 315/70r17 - no rubbing without a lift while on terribly paved roads. Will be installing 2.5 inch lift to be able to offroad properly though.
Looking to get the same set up. What offset are these ? Thanks

Sponsored

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Okay im thinking of throwing 35’s on with the pro comp prodigy wheels with -6 offset. At what point did you regear? And how much if you dont mind sharing?
Those look good. The point of daily driveability, 2dr 3.6 manual trans. Went to 4.56

It was $1450, but im in canada so about $1070 at todays currency rates for U S of A

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
Those look good. The point of daily driveability, 2dr 3.6 manual trans. Went to 4.56

It was $1450, but im in canada so about $1070 at todays currency rates for U S of A
Thanks. Very helpful. I have a 4dr Auto and hoping I wont have to re-gear right away!!

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
-6 offset
Im about to pull the trigger on these from 4wheelparts. How is the drive quality? Would you buy them again? Can you post a couple more pics please. Thanks!

bartscrc

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Im about to pull the trigger on these from 4wheelparts. How is the drive quality? Would you buy them again? Can you post a couple more pics please. Thanks!
I have a few more pics in the garage section of my profile that you can take a look at. I like them a lot! I would absolutely buy them again especially at the price point I got them. Make sure to buy the bolts with the wheels though since the factory ones do not fit. I learned that the hard way and had to wait a few extra days which is no fun.

Sponsored

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
I have a few more pics in the garage section of my profile that you can take a look at. I like them a lot! I would absolutely buy them again especially at the price point I got them. Make sure to buy the bolts with the wheels though since the factory ones do not fit. I learned that the hard way and had to wait a few extra days which is no fun.
Sounds good. Also did your patagonia tires come with the white lettering ? Looking to snag a set from Walmart but they have the white lettering on the side walls which i do not like.

bartscrc

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds good. Also did your patagonia tires come with the white lettering ? Looking to snag a set from Walmart but they have the white lettering on the side walls which i do not like.
White walls on one side, black on the other. Just tell them to mount them with the black wall out.

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
White walls on one side, black on the other. Just tell them to mount them with the black wall out.
Thanks! Cant wait to get them installed!

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
Finally got a chance to throw these on
E486B6E7-CCED-4C4D-A1ED-949F400A3ED8.jpeg

OP
OP
MyJlU

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase

You got your Jeep re geared for 1070 usd?
Sponsored