First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited & 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel
Occupation
USCG
Thought it may be a good place to share any Prime Day deals - Wrangler related or otherwise (tools etc.)..what do you have on the way?
Sponsored

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
A new laptop since my personal one is 7 years old (overbuilt in 2012) and having issues. Is it Jeep related? Sure! How else do I order all the toys for my Wrangler!

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I have seen most of the "deals" are not. You just need to search the model name and you can almost always find the same price or lower elsewhere.
I've had several bad experiences with Amazon and sworn them off. Since doing so 2 years ago, I've found that they rarely are the best deal, or quickest shipping anyway. As for the final straw, someone hacked my account and I have never seen worse security measures or worse customer support when I finally got a hold of someone. ;)

Sponsored

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I've had several bad experiences with Amazon and sworn them off. Since doing so 2 years ago, I've found that they rarely are the best deal, or quickest shipping anyway. As for the final straw, someone hacked my account and I have never seen worse security measures or worse customer support when I finally got a hold of someone. ;)
Found the same Rugged Ridge door sills for 40% less at Just Jeeps vs Amazon or else where, I mostly only buy obscure stuff from Amazon, most times I find things cheaper other places. But Amazon has conditioned many people not to look elsewhere, especially when they can simply say, hey Alexa order me some size 10 panties, and have it delivered in a day or two.

OP
OP
cwhrpwr

cwhrpwr

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited & 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel
Occupation
USCG
Rigid D-ss series (side light) are a good price point after researching (hopefully). Not a prime day special but still a decent price and will be here in two days! I purchased two pair - 4 total - to suit up w/ my Artec A pillar light mounts

575889D2-E7DF-4391-B7E1-1E9307CCD820.png

F8241704-1D45-414E-A27D-EE00C97FBC89.png

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase