Sponsored

PRICE

Joe Camel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Charger, Planning for JLU
I wouldnt worry about it. A Jeep isnt some limited edition special vehicle like a hell cat or demon or something like that. I know the JL is a new model, but i dont think FCA would use that as grounds to deny the membership discount.
But it may be high enough in demand at the outset to prevent it from being included in Tread Lightly discount? I've never used or researched Tread Lightly so I don't know what FCA's pattern is for excluding vehicles. Do they only ever exclude special edition models?
Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
But it may be high enough in demand at the outset to prevent it from being included in Tread Lightly discount? I've never used or researched Tread Lightly so I don't know what FCA's pattern is for excluding vehicles. Do they only ever exclude special edition models?
To receive Affiliate Rewards Preferred Pricing, you must provide proof that you are currently employed at an Affiliate partner company. Proof of eligibility may be a company ID, W-2 form or recent paycheck stub. For complete program details, please call Affiliate Rewards Program Headquarters at 1.888.444.4321.

1Excludes destination, tax, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.

2The Preferred Price is the maximum amount you will be charged by a participating U.S. dealer for an eligible vehicle. A $75 administration fee is included in the Preferred Price. Offer valid for up to 2 (two) FCA US LLC vehicles per calendar year. All eligible vehicle models may not be available at the time of purchase. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, Dodge Dart SE, Chrysler 200 LX, FIAT 500e and all Dodge Viper and all 2015 and 2016 SRT models are currently not eligible for this program. FCA US LLC reserves the right to alter the ineligible vehicle list at any time.

3Incentives vary by region and residency of buyer. For current incentives in your area, call Affiliate Rewards Program Headquarters at 1.888.444.4321.

As you can see above, they do exclude some vehicles. However, no wranglers are currently listed. It could be possible, but at the moment, i wouldn't expect it.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
FYI, I reached out to FCA to ask them about the preferred pricing and Affiliate Rewards regarding the 2018 JL Jeep Wrangler and if it would still be available for the program. This is the response I got back:

Kate from FCA US Affiliate Rewards said:
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for reaching out about the Affiliate Rewards program! While the pricing examples are outdated, they will at least provide you with an idea on the type of savings you can expect to receive with the Affiliate Rewards program. This program can be combined with current national incentives or rebates, so there is potential to save even more on top of the price of 1% below dealer invoice that makes up your Affiliate Rewards price.

We are currently in the process of updating the pricing examples, and we are eager for those updates to be completed too! The website, www.fcausaffiliates.com also has other resources you may find helpful like a video overview of the program, an invoice example (showing PP for the Preferred Price that AR employees pay), FAQs, and What to Bring to the Dealership. Our current eligible vehicles does include the Jeep Wrangler, including the Unlimited.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for your interest and support of the program!

Sincerely,

Kate

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Local dealers here in Phoenix offering 1% under invoice no issue no haggle. Don't think anyone has anything to worry about. Banks open in a couple weeks or less. Didn't even mention tread lightly discount.

JeepDrvr2018

First Name
Montgomery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Retired Master Certified RV Tech
On October 07, 2017 went to my local dealer and tried to order what at the time thought was JLU, it turned out it was the JKLS74, so I called them and cancelled order. It was configured this way:
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4x4
Customer Preferred Package 23R
3.6L V6 Motor
6-Speed Manual
Gobi Clear Coat -(Will change to either the nacho or yellow)
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats Tan - according to forum order info leather black/tan only option.
Supplemental Front side air bags.
Swing Gate Reinforcement
Freedom Top Headliner
Max Tow Package
Oversize Spare Tire Carrier
Connectivity Group - As an aside I like SiriusXM radio and create custom play lists from CD"s for the HDD feature-Reason, the full song sounds better than an MP3/or other format. And yes, you can tell the difference. Currently have almost 500 songs with room for lots more.
Radio 430 Nav - Will put the 8.4 Nav and 9 speaker system in the new one, hope the GPS feature is more accurate than current model
Ac with auto temp controls
Black 3 piece hard top.
Alpine 9 Speaker
Heated front seats

Price 43,964 - Dealer said this is his price, believe he is not telling me truth. Going to give Dave Smith motors in Kellogg, ID a chance to re=earn my business. Did great job first time. As you can see, no options on the ratio of the differential listed, tried on jeep.com to build one, requires auto trans if you select 4.10 axle. No auto for me, better control with manual. As an aside if BU camera not available, will just sell mine now, and wait until truck comes out in 2019. GF can drive me around.

rodhotter

First Name
bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 chevy colorado 2001 audi TT 225Q
i for one would like a "stripper" option, a work truck which is what is for me, pickup gotta haul at least half a ton + open air top is the buying point for me + it depends on the $$$$
Sponsored