Premium soft top availability and cost

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
Well, I would like to point out that you were wrong. It was actually when the *13th* got here that I saw it got pushed back, lol. Morris told me they are expecting them in July, Quadratec now shows Aug 15th.

Yes and they told me that 3 or 4 weeks ago. Search the forums and Craigslist and Facebook. I got mine Monday off a jeep group on facebook.it came from.a dealer.
Sponsored

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Morris today said itā€™s been pushed out till the end of July.

Iā€™ve also heard that Bestop canā€™t release an aftermarket until 2019 per agreement

Ruby Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
whats the difference of premium vs standard?
Fabric is one (premium material appears to be a thick cloth, it's softer and doesn't crease like the sailcloth of the older ones do) and from what I can tell, only the premium has the struts to help assist in lifting and closing the top. Makes it a lot easier, I can lift and close my entire top with one hand. Takes literally 15 seconds including detaching the latches, HUUUUUGE leap forward from my old JK's soft top.

RockymtnJL

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 23 JLUR 4XE
Just bumping this up to see if anyone has ordered/received their ā€˜Premiumā€™ soft top? And if so where did you order from? and what was the cost? Iā€™m really bummed I couldnā€™t find a Jeep with the dual top option in my area that had the options I wanted!

Dragon 7782

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Voice and Data Tech
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered one when I bought mine and the service manger stated Jeep still has not released the code to order the tops as of a week ago today. He said as soon as they do he will get mine ordered. I check with him every couple of weeks and last time I talked with him he stated he calls them every week trying to get an update. It looks like it is going to be Christmas before we see these.
Sponsored