Pov / caution lights

RenegadeJeeper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stingray JLU sport
I'm looking to get some POV or caution lights.
Anyone done this....
Something like this or outside of the Jeep.
Just thinking of ideas.

Screenshot_20190606-192051.png
Sponsored

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
You are better off getting LED pods or a light bar that offer an amber DRL option and standard white light output. There are many options and sizes out there.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RenegadeJeeper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stingray JLU sport
Lately a lot of idiots here in Oklahoma... Stopped last night to help someone out and my cautions were on but they were stupid and honking behind me. Made me think for $40 or so I can get some cautions that have different settings like go left of me idiots.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Lately a lot of idiots here in Oklahoma... Stopped last night to help someone out and my cautions were on but they were stupid and honking behind me. Made me think for $40 or so I can get some cautions that have different settings like go left of me idiots.
So in Oklahoma they don't know what flashing red lights mean? So Oklahoma is not OK :giggle:

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
So in Oklahoma they don't know what flashing red lights mean? So Oklahoma is not OK :giggle:
Well, more often than not someone whose hazards are on, are on solely because it is a slow moving vehicle like a tractor, or a farm truck following a tractor, or some Mexican driving a broken POS that just can’t go faster. Not often is it for roadside safety.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Well, more often than not someone whose hazards are on, are on solely because it is a slow moving vehicle like a tractor, or a farm truck following a tractor, or some Mexican driving a broken POS that just can’t go faster. Not often is it for roadside safety.
True I live in farm country, but I would think a person would be able to deduce that it's a stopped vehicle versus one that is slow moving.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Service
True I live in farm country, but I would think a person would be able to deduce that it's a stopped vehicle versus one that is slow moving.
Well, honking could also mean, get the fuck out of the road.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Well, honking could also mean, get the fuck out of the road.
Lmao yep I understand that! I hate being behind a tractor that doesn't move over and takes up the whole freaking road :angry:

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Service
Lmao yep I understand that! I hate being behind a tractor that doesn't move over and takes up the whole freaking road :angry:
Or some parked good Samaritan trying to play roadside assistance. It's a lethal job that most dont have the tools or training to do safely.
Sponsored