OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
First time poster here. For all those agonizing over the wait know that eventfully it will arrive. Ordered on 6/28. Brought home on 9/27. In the words of my salesman when he first saw it, "This thing is Bad Ass". I agree. Well worth the wait.

Jeep JLXtreme.jpg
Beautiful! Picking my White one up next Thursday, Black dual tops, painted fenders. Damn that's nice!! Congrats
Sponsored

aseeber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just got my sticker on my XR Granite. Fully loaded without steel bull bar and rock sliders. Ordered from Central Jeep in Raynham, MA with Shane Dumont and Adam Silver. Great experience so far.

Ordered: 8/25
Vin: 8/26
Build sheet: 9/21
Optional equipment installation: 9/22
Shipping: 9/28
Sticker: 9/30

Surprisingly fast progress.

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Woke up to a crypto email this morning. Window sticker found!!!!!!!! Just hope nobody was hungover lol
JC confirmed in shipping stage no ETA, it will stay this way til it arrives at dealer. Should arrive in plenty of time for My next p/U window of 10/16 (hopefully)
JC says shipped ETA between 9/28-10/1. I'm gonna miss Jeep Chat......not.
When does it hit Car Gurus? When Gupton recieves it? Didn't see a Stingray with my VIN today

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I’m headed to Gupton next Thursday. Yours will prob be there but maybe not ready for you to take delivery then. I’ll take some pics for ya.

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Just got my sticker on my XR Granite. Fully loaded without steel bull bar and rock sliders. Ordered from Central Jeep in Raynham, MA with Shane Dumont and Adam Silver. Great experience so far.

Ordered: 8/25
Vin: 8/26
Build sheet: 9/21
Optional equipment installation: 9/22
Shipping: 9/28
Sticker: 9/30

Surprisingly fast progress.
I pick up my Granite XR on Saturday! I have yet to see a photo of a Granite, so I’ll post one so you can drool over it! :rock:

Sponsored

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
JC says shipped ETA between 9/28-10/1. I'm gonna miss Jeep Chat......not.
When does it hit Car Gurus? When Gupton recieves it? Didn't see a Stingray with my VIN today
@Steel8083 Hey that Stingray is mine LOL! JC gave me the same dealer ETA 9/28-10/1. Nothing from Gupton yet.

I’m headed to Gupton next Thursday. Yours will prob be there but maybe not ready for you to take delivery then. I’ll take some pics for ya.
@galleywinter Congrats! When did yours arrive at Gupton and how long did it take them to notify you after it landed?

Sponsored

xcellr8tion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Would love to hear some opinions from those who have rcv'd their XR's on the driving dynamics with the revised suspension, etc!

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@Steel8083 Hey that Stingray is mine LOL! JC gave me the same dealer ETA 9/28-10/1. Nothing from Gupton yet.

@galleywinter Congrats! When did yours arrive at Gupton and how long did it take them to notify you after it landed?
Never notified me :) JC gave me an ETA of 9/19-9/24 on the 23rd, then I went on Gupton website and saw my Jeep listed and didn't say "In-Transit". Figured it was there. Hit Daniel up Monday for a pic. He told me without me asking, "If it does get delivered this week, I wouldn't be able to get it until next week". Still trying to get the ones that hit last week delivered to customers this week. He's taking 40-50 deliveries a week, small dealership, small staff. He said lets plan on next Thursday, the 7th. I said cool, so it has been delivered. Crickets, lol. Then today I sent him an email and asked him, just please confirm for me it is there and I'll quit bugging you until next week when we do the pre-finance. He wrote back.....

"Yes sir it is here according to the delivery system! I haven't had a chance to walk out and look for it but it shows to be here! Woo hoo!

Daniel"

Short answer, I knew it was there but nobody ever reached out to me to tell me. I just needed to hear it :) If you email Daniel, do it in the morning. I always get a response on the morning emails. Never in the afternoon.
Sponsored