pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I like the top right one. What size will they be?
Currently I have them at about 7" wide so the coordinate with the Jeep Badges and Wrangler Unlimited Decals from the factory.

Sponsored

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
SURPRISING UPDATE! - My 392 Xtreme Recon order from 6/30 is now IN PAINT! “F” build code. Estimated ship date is October 7th!

:surprised:
BREAKING XR NEWS! :jk:

392 Xtreme Recon order has made it thru the build process in lightning fast speed and is now in final inspection! 2 days in and out of assemble line l, built code is now “I” with estimated ship date adjusted from October 7th to September 23! I will believe it when I can confirm it’s on rail car from Toledo to NJ Port, however for all of those 392 XR orders that have been painstakingly waiting, this is great and promising news for us all!

:clap:

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed

392 Xtreme Recon order has made it thru the build process in lightning fast speed and is now in final inspection! 2 days in and out of assemble line l, built code is now “I” with estimated ship date adjusted from October 7th to September 23! I will believe it when I can confirm it’s on rail car from Toledo to NJ Port, however for all of those 392 XR orders that have been painstakingly waiting, this is great and promising news for us all!

YES IT IS!!!! Thanks for the update

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
4th down on right for Me, think the grey/silver border would blend in too much with Stingray

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
How about a gold one for the 392 crowd
They will be available with any accent color you want - red, gold, purple, green, etc

Sponsored

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Well mine is supposedly going to be arriving at the dealer this week, but Jeep Chat still does not have an ETA as of this morning. I have seen people on there that have gotten ETA's early on, but for whatever reason mine has no ETA still.
[/QUOTE]
When did you order?

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital

Heck ya. I troll the 392 thread daily to see how it's going. Great news for the 392 guys. They already have a longer wait, then the XR slowed them down even more. Good to see them on the move. Can't wait to see yours!!!
Sponsored