Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I was just looking through my build sheet; what is this? Is this what happened or did they 'plan' on this? lol. Not sure what the special scheduling condition is either, maybe something related to XR? Anyone else see this on their build sheet?

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 1631554497906

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
I was just looking through my build sheet; what is this? Is this what happened or did they 'plan' on this? lol. Not sure what the special scheduling condition is either, maybe something related to XR? Anyone else see this on their build sheet?

Mine shows as:

Customer Preferred Package 2TR
Customer Preferred Package 25R
Sold Vehicle
Special Scheduling Condition VII
Fuel Fill/Battery Charge
Easy Order
United States Region Group
NAFTA Region

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Found this in a previous post:

Found this in regards to the Special Scheduling Condition VII:

It's an internal code that is applied when the schedulers or another employee at Chrysler (Who has the authority) schedule an order when there isn't allocation or to give an order priority in scheduling.
Did you get escalated? I know I did so maybe it's that

Sponsored

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
I did not escalate nor get any emails from Jeep regarding it. I wonder if the D1 to D regress caused some automatic review of it.
from another forum:
It means someone with juice within the organization of scheduling or higher up put this car in the schedule by request. I have first hand experience on this situation.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps

This is common. I've order many jeeps and have had that a few times.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Waiting since July 2nd... I guess some news is better than no news

"This is a courtesy email update regarding your Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

I presently show your order has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.

I anticipate your order should begin the production process soon based on available production and scheduling capacity.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available."

macman1125

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - XR Edition
I received an update from JC today that my Jeep has finally moved and is in the trim stage of the build status? Any have an idea how long it may stay in this stage or how many stages are after this?

I am trying to get an idea on an ETA.

What is odd is I still can't see a build sheet or sticker from the tracker on this forum. Is this normal? I ordered my JLUR XR on 7/29

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
What is odd is I still can't see a build sheet or sticker from the tracker on this forum. Is this normal? I ordered my JLUR XR on 7/29
That appears to be normal. You won't be able to pull up the build sheet until around when it's built and goes to body vendor to install accessories.

Sponsored

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I received an update from JC today that my Jeep has finally moved and is in the trim stage of the build status? Any have an idea how long it may stay in this stage or how many stages are after this?

I am trying to get an idea on an ETA.

That's normal. My build sheet didn't show up until after it was built. It seems that the build process itself goes pretty fast once it starts. One day mine was scheduled for being built and the next day it was done.

macman1125

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's normal. My build sheet didn't show up until after it was built. It seems that the build process itself goes pretty fast once it starts. One day mine was scheduled for being built and the next day it was done.
How long did your process take? Once it was done how long on an ETA?

macman1125

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Most are getting great news and I’m still stuck in D1 😩😩lol
I was in D1 for about 4 weeks...now we are seeing some movement today. Definitely makes me happy to hear things are progressing. Hang in there, most of us are all in the same boat!!
Sponsored