Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Anyone know how often JC gets updates or are they real time? Curious because in a day I went from waiting for assembly line to final trim so I'm guessing it's not actually real time and happens something like once a day.

Trying to figure out if I should bother them again today lol
The way it was explained to me was that they can build a Jeep in a day. Your timeline may be accurate. I'd bug 'em about it again today
Sponsored

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
I'll wait till after lunch :)

My dealer says once they actually ship they usually get them in a day so I hope it's soon.

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Finally after 18 minutes I got through, still in D1 - waiting on build to be scheduled. Hoping it moves into build phase soon!

Kim2021Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2018 JKUR, 2021 JLUR ON ORDER
Finally after 18 minutes I got through, still in D1 - waiting on build to be scheduled. Hoping it moves into build phase soon!
I feel your pain. I tried to look at the spreadsheet because I thought maybe it was the advanced safety holding me up but now I see that some with advanced safety group have a sticker.

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
For the few that have taken delivery, how much time pased between your build going to "installation of additional equipment" to being delivered?

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

For the few that have taken delivery, how much time pased between your build going to "installation of additional equipment" to being delivered?
There’s only one of us… check the posts of user @Bard and see if he ever updated us when his build went into “installation of additional equipment”

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
There’s only one of us… check the posts of user @Bard and see if he ever updated us when his build went into “installation of additional equipment”
Im not sure I contacted JC i think 3 times. One was in paint. Two was completed moved to storage and three was shipping phase. Sorry but it went fast I did not really get other info and different stages. Not a Bad problem to have sorry for those waiting

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Im not sure I contacted JC i think 3 times. One was in paint. Two was completed moved to storage and three was shipping phase. Sorry but it went fast I did not really get other info and different stages. Not a Bad problem to have sorry for those waiting
Brad’s flexin on us 🤣

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
If it helps any. I was in Installation of additional equipment for 8 days. Then in storage for 13 days. Im now in the shipping stage. Not sure how long it will be till it arrives as I dont have an eta yet.

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
If it helps any. I was in Installation of additional equipment for 8 days. Then in storage for 13 days. Im now in the shipping stage. Not sure how long it will be till it arrives as I dont have an eta yet.
Thanks! That does help. I'm trying to time selling my current vehicle, which really is a crapshoot regardless.

Sponsored

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Damnit I wanted an update today and JC is down......
!PATIENCE!
their spinning-roulette-wheel-of-status is being serviced...

:)
Sponsored