Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
No, I didn't expect Toledo to start on XR packages on Aug. 1 :) I'm personally not going to bug Daniel or mess with Jeep chat for 2-3 weeks. Just wanted to start a thread for anyone that has any movement or progress on their XR build in the future or hears anything new on production dates, pictures etc... I know it's going to be awhile. Looking forward to seeing that first one move from D/D1 to being built.

Ordered 7/12 from Gupton
White
Dual Tops
Body color fenders
Both safety groups
Alpine
Tow
XR Package
Leather
Steel Bumpers
LED

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here iris
Sponsored

Last edited:

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
No, I didn't expect Toledo to start on XR packages on Aug. 1 :) I'm personally not going to bug Daniel or mess with Jeep chat for 2-3 weeks. Just wanted to start a thread for anyone that has any movement or progress on their XR build in the future or hears anything new on production dates, pictures etc... I know it's going to be awhile. Looking forward to seeing that first one move from D/D1 to being built.
Ordered mine last Monday 🙌hoping for a September delivery lol 🙏🙏

wamrubi

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK Sahara
I ordered mine from Gupton on 7/6.....I'm interested in following this thread. Hopefully someone will take photos of the XR Rubicon so we can see what it really looks like, especially the wheels.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Ordered 7/26.

Got "the email" as others are calling it, supposed to be at the dealer 11/6. That said, FCA chat still seems to think it's in D stage without an ETA, which is strange. Probably different systems. I did ask the dealer to see if they see it as D1. This is more or less just to understand if that email we all received matches what the dealer sees, or not.

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
No email for me yet. Ordered 7/12. Probably because I haven't contacted Jeep Chat with my info yet. Email, VIN/VON. From the dates I'm seeing, I dont want an email. I'll just be in denial :) November, Boooooo. I'll probably contact them Monday, Aug. 16. Like my OP said, not expecting quick build. I just want to see somebody move from D1 to paint or even scheduled for production. I think the emails are purposely shooting long.

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Got “the email” as well. ETA to be at the dealer is week of 9/20. Hoping that holds true lol

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Got “the email” as well. ETA to be at the dealer is week of 9/20. Hoping that holds true lol
Ha! I like your email better than the others :)

Sponsored

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Curious to see if any changes were done to the interior other then the red seat belts.

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Curious to see if any changes were done to the interior other then the red seat belts.
I'm not aware of the red seat belts. Would you care to cite your source? On Jeep Canada's site where you can configure with the XR option, the interior does not show red seat belts.

My understanding is that the only visible indication of XR, besides the tires, wheels, and lift, is the lip on the fenders.

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Ordered 7/23 got vin from dealer nada else. I got tan leather seats better not have f ing red seatbelts lol. I do not think any interior changes on the XR from what I have read