Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
His front and rear track bar part numbers are different than mine so I assume they are different 🤷‍♂️
Oh that’s totally possible, but again, the XR has a different axle side trackbar bracket so you will need to take measurements to make sure the axle is centered properly.
Sponsored

Sting Gray Rubi

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Oh that’s totally possible, but again, the XR has a different axle side trackbar bracket so you will need to take measurements to make sure the axle is centered properly.
Ok cool. I'm gonna pass on the XR trac bars but go with his shocks, springs, front sway bar extensions and front upper control arms and spring idolators. All for 350 shipped.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok cool. I'm gonna pass on the XR trac bars but go with his shocks, springs, front sway bar extensions and front upper control arms and spring idolators. All for 350 shipped.
I’m curious to hear how much you gained from it once it’s all installed. I’m also
Interested to know if the control arms are slightly longer.

Sting Gray Rubi

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
I’m curious to hear how much you gained from it once it’s all installed. I’m also
Interested to know if the control arms are slightly longer.
Decent deal on this? Less than 2 months on sellers Jeep before going with larger lift.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heads up guys. The MetalCloak FAD skid and Diff skid for the Rubi front diff will not fit on the heavier XR diff housing. Diff covers for OK.

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am a little disappointed at how the XR is settling out. It’s not much taller then regular Rubicon with 35s so it will be getting a 2.5” lift for sure.

XtremeRecon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKR
This might be a dumb question, but how are you guys getting your window sticker?
I just ordered my XR last week and received the VON & VIN number almost instantly. Last time I ordered it took about 2-3 weeks before I received my VIN.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
This might be a dumb question, but how are you guys getting your window sticker?
I just ordered my XR last week and received the VON & VIN number almost instantly. Last time I ordered it took about 2-3 weeks before I received my VIN.
Register your build info on https://cryptostickers.net/ and you should get a notification when your build sheet / window sticker are available. Got mine last week.

3AB27F09-C568-4FD4-894E-DA8168091788.jpeg

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your build sheet will be available once you Jeep is in progress of being built, your window sticker will be available once your Jeep is built and ready to ship.
if you are in Canada you can access your Canadian window sticker once you have your VIN.
Sponsored