Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
I am now in KZ. Let’s see how long it takes them to get it to my dealer seeing as I’m less than an hour from the plant. I’m betting at least a week 😂
I came out of JB yesterday and now in shipping code. But I was told they don’t have an ETA because of trucker shortages to haul the vehicle from the factory to Rail yard
Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I came out of JB yesterday and now in shipping code. But I was told they don’t have an ETA because of trucker shortages to haul the vehicle from the factory to Rail yard
My last 3 orders didn’t have ETA cuz they shipped by truck. They just load it on a truck that’s coming this way with open space and it drops off along the way is what I’m thinking. I’ve never had an ETA with my last 7 orders from Jeep, they just all of a sudden showed up.

MJWhiteRubi

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Rubicon 4xe (ordered 4/25/22)
Ordered 10/13 - pending final inspection before moving to have additional addons put on (no idea what these addons are)

Also not sure how long this will take, but I’ve learned patience through this process.

BP05JP

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Unlimited, Audi Q7
Took delivery on Jan 25th. Even better than I hoped for! Love driving it everyday. My daughter kept asking why people in other Jeeps would wave when they passed us. Now she waves at all the other Jeeps. Hahah

Last edited:

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Took delivery on Jan 25th. Even better than I hoped for! Love driving it everyday. My daughter kept asking why people in other Jeeps would wave when they passed us. Now she waves at all the other Jeeps. Hahah View attachment 559969
Congrats. Damn that looks good in red.

Sponsored

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
No, I didn't expect Toledo to start on XR packages on Aug. 1 :) I'm personally not going to bug Daniel or mess with Jeep chat for 2-3 weeks. Just wanted to start a thread for anyone that has any movement or progress on their XR build in the future or hears anything new on production dates, pictures etc... I know it's going to be awhile. Looking forward to seeing that first one move from D/D1 to being built.

Ordered 7/12 from Gupton
White
Dual Tops
Body color fenders
Both safety groups
Alpine
Tow
XR Package
Leather
Steel Bumpers
LED

iris.jpeg
Latest update on mine I got a email today with my build sheet and sticker sheet, so I am assuming it must be built I ordered on October the 15th

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Latest update on mine I got a email today with my build sheet and sticker sheet, so I am assuming it must be built I ordered on October the 15th
I’m not sure why I’m not getting my sticker. I got build sheet on Monday, went KZS today, but still not sticker found.

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
I’m not sure why I’m not getting my sticker. I got build sheet on Monday, went KZS today, but still not sticker found.
I have no idea how everything works I am completely new at this , first time ever ordering a Jeep or any vehicle for that matter

MJWhiteRubi

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Rubicon 4xe (ordered 4/25/22)
Took delivery on Jan 25th. Even better than I hoped for! Love driving it everyday. My daughter kept asking why people in other Jeeps would wave when they passed us. Now she waves at all the other Jeeps. Hahah View attachment 559969
That red is 🔥

Sponsored

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR

AZ79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUWXR
I created a Google Sheets spreadsheet to try to get a better handle on build timing based on dates members are sharing. Please take a moment to review/enter your information. Perhaps this is useful?
Google Sheet