Post Lift Alignment

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
That's pretty much what I found too. No brackets available for 2" kits, and only a hand full of replacement bars for them. Even with those (and adjustable bars) available, I've repeatedly read that it's not needed with a 2" kit, or even 2.5" according to most sources.
On that note, I measured my Jeep before and after the lift to see how much affect a 2" kit had. Before the install it was slightly offset to the passenger side. After installing the lift, I get the same measurement on both sides, so the shift actually centered it up. It was a minor shift (1/8"), but since it centered the axle I didn't install track bars as intended. Plus I figure if Mopar doesn't address it with their kit I probably didn't have to worry about it. Although I guess I was concerned about caster, even though they don't address that either. Maybe I didn't need too.
Anyway, after reading this ↓↓↓ I'm glad I didn't install track bars. I would have "fixed" one problem and created a new one.

FYI, do not buy a front track bar bracket without a drag link flip. If you raise the axle mount for the front track bar only you will introduce massive bump steer due to the angle and arc of the track bar / drag link not being similar.....
Good to know.
Sponsored