Sponsored

Poll: Best vehicle order tracking method?

How would you like to track your Jeep vehicle order?

• Total voters

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Are you satisfied with contacting a Jeep Chat representative or calling a Jeep customer service agent to find out the status of your order.
Do you feel that both are offended that you call too frequently?
Perhaps it would be better to have a Jeep webpage that allows owners to check their build status like GM and Ford customers are able to do.
Sponsored

RSSNASCAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
Honestly they have been extremely pleasant with me. And I have never felt that I was bothering them or that they were frustrated with me asking this redundant question that I’m sure they get daily. I have used both jeep chat and call the Jeep cares number and they are extremely polite and courteous. Of course it helps if you’re equally polite and respectful when making your inquires.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gregodav

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
I agree they are always professional and polite. In this morning's Jeep Chat with Cheryl was just great. :)

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
I don't know if it was an IT issue or everyone called in sick, but yesterday the jeep chat wasn't active until around Noon CST. Then the wait time was much greater than usual. This is the first time I had noticed weird operating hours for jeep chat.

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
hahahah yall must be talking to another jeep chat than I am. On three occasions I have been intentionally 'hung up on' bythem because they could not give me the info I was looking for even after asking to speak with a supervisor or to be pointed in the direction of someone who would know more. Also Im just generally confused by why they are paying people to push buttons for automated responses. If I wanted an automated response Id call an 800 number and talk to a robot. Save youself some time and pay for the Jeep Garage tracking and/or use the cryptosheets
Sponsored