Picture request thread

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
That looks great! Love the black but my current JKU is black and I wanted a change so ordered a Granite JLUR this time. Still waiting but filling time getting the add-ons I want. Thanks for posting. I think I'm gonna grab one of these.
Sponsored

Sloxkhart98

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangjer JL Rubicon
That looks great! Love the black but my current JKU is black and I wanted a change so ordered a Granite JLUR this time. Still waiting but filling time getting the add-ons I want. Thanks for posting. I think I'm gonna grab one of these.
The granite looks great. I was planning on ordering mine and couldnā€™t make up my mind between black, granite or red. I just went to the dealer to test drive the JL and they pulled my black one up that came in the previous night. Wasnā€™t even unwrapped...... so I went with black :). Now if they had one or both of the other colors that day, not sure what I would have done

Jamesmcga

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
To start it off...

Can someone with snap some pictures of the driver's seat area? I want to see the gap between the right side of the seat and the center console. Is there any space between there?

Also - can someone snap a picture of the underside of the steering wheel column area?
I had this mount for my JK...9MM M&P
https://conditionzeromounts.com/

Sponsored

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Any know if an iPhone 8x will fit in the small top compartment in the center console? Thanks

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
I got the Warn Zeon S-10 Platinum for $1575 at 4Wheel Parts. No tax or shipping. I couldnā€™t find it anywhere cheaper
I realize this is a little off topic, but for anyone interested in the Warn Zeon S, I got mine from Autoanything shipped for $1093 shipped. This is not the Platinum which correct me if I am wrong @Sloxkhart98 but yours has the wireless remote? Nonetheless, for anyone looking for the Zeon, contact Autoanything and get a chat representative to match this price I got.

upload_2018-3-24_18-49-13.png

Sloxkhart98

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangjer JL Rubicon
I realize this is a little off topic, but for anyone interested in the Warn Zeon S, I got mine from Autoanything shipped for $1093 shipped. This is not the Platinum which correct me if I am wrong @Sloxkhart98 but yours has the wireless remote? Nonetheless, for anyone looking for the Zeon, contact Autoanything and get a chat representative to match this price I got.

upload_2018-3-24_18-49-13.png
Yup, I think the only difference is the wireless remote. Thatā€™s a great deal

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
That's the route I am going.

Might get a little complicated because my Sig P320 has a red dot sight on it. I will have to do some cutting on the top of the holster to accommodate it.
After googling your gun to see what it looks like I came to a 2 point conclusion :
1 - If I do end up getting a handgun (French army vet in Canada, not that easy to possess, let alone carry here, and my wife doesnā€™t the idea either), this looks like a seriously nice option
2 - Iā€™m done joking about you @simpleJL ! If Jeep knew about it too, Iā€™m pretty sure your JL wouldā€™ve been delivered a while ago already lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
simpleJL

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
After googling your gun to see what it looks like I came to a 2 point conclusion :
1 - If I do end up getting a handgun (French army vet in Canada, not that easy to possess, let alone carry here, and my wife doesnā€™t the idea either), this looks like a seriously nice option
2 - Iā€™m done joking about you @simpleJL ! If Jeep knew about it too, Iā€™m pretty sure your JL wouldā€™ve been delivered a while ago already lol
:cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

I have the P320 RMR version. Red dot sights on handguns are awesomeness.

:captain: :fist bump:

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Anybody have the image below in a full size dimension. If so please point me to or provide. Thanks!

12977.jpg

sigsegv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Anybody have the image below in a full size dimension. If so please point me to or provide. Thanks!
You can make the configurator full screen. I have a relatively high-res monitor, here are screenshots of (i think) that same config that are bigger.
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 12.38.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 12.38.12 PM.png

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
You can make the configurator full screen. I have a relatively high-res monitor, here are screenshots of (i think) that same config that are bigger.
Thanks!

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Requesting a picture of 2 things:

1. A Sport or Sahara (with no lift) with the rims and KO2s from a stock Rubicon
2. How the LED fog lights mount to the back of the stock bumper
Sponsored