Pennsylvania

pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
the map is fantastic, I'll definitely get some of these. I'm in south jersey and this will be a 3+ hour ride for me (one way). I tried to convince a buddy to do an overnight this weekend since the weather is good, but no go. I hope to get out there sometime this month while it's still warm and light until late.

thanks again for all the info!
Let me know when you’re coming out, I live fairly close to both Michaux and Tuscarora. If you want some company and I’m available I’ll join you.
Sponsored

HoundDude

Threads
Reaction score
New Jersey (i know, i know, i'm stuck here)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sahara
Let me know when you’re coming out, I live fairly close to both Michaux and Tuscarora. If you want some company and I’m available I’ll join you.
who needs a travel agent when you have @pennsoxfan?
I'll definitely let you know what I decide in case you happen to be free. in any event, I'll probably spend a night out there to stretch all the driving across two days, more enjoyable that way.
seems like most of the hotels out there are either near or south of Shippensburg... are any of the places on the map (all popular chain hotels) below safe for parking my soft top jeep overnight? should I look further south?

thanks man!

Screenshot_20190803-212116_Maps-picsay.jpg

pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
who needs a travel agent when you have @pennsoxfan?
I'll definitely let you know what I decide in case you happen to be free. in any event, I'll probably spend a night out there to stretch all the driving across two days, more enjoyable that way.
seems like most of the hotels out there are either near or south of Shippensburg... are any of the places on the map (all popular chain hotels) below safe for parking my soft top jeep overnight? should I look further south?

thanks man!

Screenshot_20190803-212116_Maps-picsay.jpg
Yeah I think you’d be fine in Shippensburg, Chambersburg, or Carlisle. Anywhere around there.

Smike83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler sport
Off road consulting 201 class at Rausch Creek August 25th. Anyone here going to be at it?

Sponsored

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Sign up for the 201 on the 25th too! I’ll be there for that. Your gonna like their 101 class . It really is a good course.
when you signed up for the 101, and even now the 201, how long did it take for the stuff to be mailed to you? I paid the end of July. Then on the 7th got an email saying my stuff was shipped. Now here we are on the 16th and still nothing(they shipped from a PA address and I live in PA). Also so great they they have an email address that they either ignore or don't use other than to send info but it sure isn't for helping people with questions even though its listed under their contact us page.

brain juice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2.0 Sport S Sting Gray
I just received an email receipt and showed up on day of class. There is a check in process.

Don't recall getting a letter or anything. I'd call if you can.

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I just received an email receipt and showed up on day of class. There is a check in process.

Don't recall getting a letter or anything. I'd call if you can.
If I don't receive anything in the mail today I will probably call. If the email on my phone is all I need I'm fine with that, but just weird that it lists free shipping then they send out a email saying that your order has shipped.

Sponsored

Smike83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler sport
Yeah they do not send anything in the mail. I’m not sure why it shows free shipping and all that. They only thing you get will be an email. When you show up at Rausch Creek (if that’s where your going) you go to the office and check in. There is a sign to which line you need to be in. He will have what he needs already on his paper. I was confused about it as well.

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yeah they do not send anything in the mail. I’m not sure why it shows free shipping and all that. They only thing you get will be an email. When you show up at Rausch Creek (if that’s where your going) you go to the office and check in. There is a sign to which line you need to be in. He will have what he needs already on his paper. I was confused about it as well.
Ok thanks for the reply. Yes it is a raush creek.

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I was thinking about doing the Sept 15th green guided ride. I move back Aug 23rd so I cannot do the 24th class. Do you know what the difference is between the 101 class and the green guided ride?
Looking like I will most likely be free that weekend, so there is a good chance that I'm going to sign up for this guided ride.

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
@pennsoxfan if you ever want to hit up Michaux on a Saturday let me know. I live in York and have been there but never know where to go. I have been driving up to Bald Eagle State Forest lately which is amazing to explore but a 2 hour drive one way for me.

LittleG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara
Does anyone do anything around the king of Prussia area ? Or is there anything to do anyway near the king of Prussia area?
Sponsored