Pennsylvania

4x4Funlover

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Just wanted to remind everyone in the area about the 24th annual all breeds jeep show at the York fair grounds this weekend http://pajeeps.org/
Sponsored

Sponsored

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I was at Rausch Creek on Sunday the 14th and I'm heading to AOAA tomorrow morning! Wish we had open parks like this close to Montreal! I'll have to settle with taking the memories -- and trail damage -- back with me!

IMG_20190714_145032.jpg
what trails were you on - blue? what kind of damage did you get?

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
what trails were you on - blue? what kind of damage did you get?
We did a lot of blues. Started at Crawler Ridge, did some blues out west and then the photo is from J Trail. Besides the skid plate scratches, I dented a front control-arm mount, popped my drivers mirror out-of-whack and tore some chunks out of my driver's front tire and rim. The tire is not ruined, but I have relegated it to my permanent spare for now.

Screenshot from 2019-07-17 21-45-32.png

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
We did a lot of blues. Started at Crawler Ridge, did some blues out west and then the photo is from J Trail. Besides the skid plate scratches, I dented a front control-arm mount, popped my drivers mirror out-of-whack and tore some chunks out of my driver's front tire and rim. The tire is not ruined, but I have relegated it to my permanent spare for now.

Screenshot from 2019-07-17 21-45-32.png
wow i will plan on green trails for now lol. Jeep is way too new for that kind of damage

Sponsored

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
wow i will plan on green trails for now lol. Jeep is way too new for that kind of damage
Mine all look like that now...just embrace it! Damaging the top at Rausch sucks though...

F074CAD3-ADB3-4465-98B1-C0BD8DD1C6FA.jpeg

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Mine all look like that now...just embrace it! Damaging the top at Rausch sucks though...

F074CAD3-ADB3-4465-98B1-C0BD8DD1C6FA.jpeg
Ouch, well right now I have a soft top on so that type of damage wouldn’t happen , but I really do want to get to raush creek. So far I have only been to peters mill run in Virginia. I barely have 1000 miles on it and it is a lease lol. If I really get into off-roading I will mod more then keep it, However if I don’t destroy it I can turn it in on a newer one in 3 years with more of the problems fixed.

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Ouch, well right now I have a soft top on so that type of damage wouldn’t happen , but I really do want to get to raush creek. So far I have only been to peters mill run in Virginia. I barely have 1000 miles on it and it is a lease lol. If I really get into off-roading I will mod more then keep it, However if I don’t destroy it I can turn it in on a newer one in 3 years with more of the problems fixed lol
I really enjoyed Famous Reading’s green trails. If you have the time, check out offroad consulting’s guided trail rides. A day will cost you about $60 between their fee for leading the ride and entry to the park. AOAA is really nice too.

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I
I really enjoyed Famous Reading’s green trails. If you have the time, check out offroad consulting’s guided trail rides. A day will cost you about $60 between their fee for leading the ride and entry to the park. AOAA is really nice too.
famous reading’s, Is that separate From raush creek? I saw that reading has stuff but it seemed to be more quad and dirt bike orientated. I have read that AOAA is good but isn’t that further north than raush creek?

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I come from south jersey, FRO was about a half hour further. There are multiple properties up there. Lots of dirt bike trails but also plenty to keep a Jeep busy. Maprika also has most of the properties mapped out to help stay on the type of trail you want. I bailed on Rausch for 2019 because it felt like I knew my way around after 6 or 7 trips up, and their $50 membership plus $50 a day sucks.
Sponsored