www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

my 2018 came with the owners manual. such a blessing. kinda weird that they dont have it in all of them. but i also downloaded the pdf and put it onto my phone and ipad. makes finding things rather quick! but i love having the peper manual to write in all my maintenance stuff as i change and work on my cars myself
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
my 2018 came with the owners manual. such a blessing. kinda weird that they dont have it in all of them. but i also downloaded the pdf and put it onto my phone and ipad. makes finding things rather quick! but i love having the peper manual to write in all my maintenance stuff as i change and work on my cars myself
@Maverick909

It is highly unlikely that youyr JL came with the Owner's Manual. Now, if you bought your JL used and the original owner had FCA send them the manual they you may very well have the full manual. Again, unlikely you have the full manual.
How many pages is in what you have?

Zazoh

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Software Engineer
I think most prefer the electronic version which is searchable. Also, the Jeep user guide, at least on the 8.4 screen, can be viewed there.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Zazoh

A major plus of the downloadable, PDF manual is that FAC updates it periodically. The pdf manual for the JL has been updated, I think twice already. We are now at 3rd edition or 4th.

For those that downloaded the PDF a while back, do download the current PDF.

I keep the current PDF on my smartphone but also obtained the full paper manual from FCA to keep in the vehicle.

Al13

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Just ordered mine. My wife’s new Audi Q5 didn’t come with a complete paper manual either.

Sponsored

jhack

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n Rubicon
@Jeeporama

The paper manual does not come with the JL.

You can call Jeep Customer Assistance Center at 866-362-2146. Request a paper manual.

They will oblige(No charge) but only if you have already taken delivery of your JL. If your JL is on order and you have not taken delivery, then they will tell you to call back after delivery.
Thanks for this info! Just ordered my paper owners manual today.