Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU / Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Our first Bruiser Bumper from Poison Spyder Customs arrived today for a customer install. What do you guys think? Off to powder coat! More follow up photos to come so stay tuned.

Sponsored

IamJeffRiley

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Punkin
Vehicle Showcase
I've been watching this close. When I checked yesterday they said they have only sent out 2 so far. They tell me there are 250 on pre-order and we should start to see them ship sometime around August 8th.

Tharris

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 4dr (JLU) Sting Gray
I've been watching this close. When I checked yesterday they said they have only sent out 2 so far. They tell me there are 250 on pre-order and we should start to see them ship sometime around August 8th.
I ordered mine may 1st. I wonder where I'm at in those 250 lol.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
My PS bumper was ordered on April 12 from Dennis Dillon, I picked up my Jeep on July 28, still no front bumper. It's been over 17 weeks since it was ordered and the delivery date keeps getting pushed back. I really don't understand why it's taking so long???

If anyone from Poison Spyder would like to chime in and let the people who pre-ordered know when to expect their bumpers it would be appreciated. I called PS direct 2nd week of July and was told they were delivering enough bumpers to cover all the pre-orders from April, May and June sometime before the end of July, guess that guy got the wrong info.... :angry::facepalm::no:

Sponsored

Warhawk

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Occupation
Data Engineer / Application Developer
I can't wait for mine to come in! I hope it is sooner rather than later. Is there a Poison Spyder rep on the forum?

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
My PS bumper was ordered on April 12 from Dennis Dillon, I picked up my Jeep on July 28, still no front bumper. It's been over 17 weeks since it was ordered and the delivery date keeps getting pushed back. I really don't understand why it's taking so long???

If anyone from Poison Spyder would like to chime in and let the people who pre-ordered know when to expect their bumpers it would be appreciated. I called PS direct 2nd week of July and was told they were delivering enough bumpers to cover all the pre-orders from April, May and June sometime before the end of July, guess that guy got the wrong info.... :angry::facepalm::no:
I'd say the biggest issue many of these companies who make hugely popular products is being able to add additional production capacity for new products without kneecapping themselves by cutting production output for other products in their line up. Let's not forget there are lot's of JK's out there that people are modding so companies need to keep churning out product for existing product lines while figuring out how to add production capacity for new product lines. It takes time, money, equipment and personnel.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
Well my bumper finally arrived on Friday Sept. 21, 2018, that's 23 weeks + 1 day. Now I need to get the bumper, the winch and the lights installed. Will attach photos once it's done.

Warhawk

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Occupation
Data Engineer / Application Developer
Finally got my bumper in. 7 weeks from order date. Chipped up powder coating. Ordered from Northridge4x4, they said this has been common lately. Otherwise, looks like a good quality bumper. I wish I could have just got it unfinished.

7CD8A817-678B-4557-8EEA-E645BE440991.jpeg

7A601C61-FE0B-4790-8108-D638C9E2DDBB.jpeg

Sponsored

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Hella Yella Rubicon
Were you able to attach front license plate? Just ordered ok but need to be able to do the same...

Looks great, btw
Have you looked into the Casscadia Flipster to try and attach the plate? That's what we did with ours since it's required in California.

Mole351

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Have you looked into the Casscadia Flipster to try and attach the plate? That's what we did with ours since it's required in California.
I have not - will look now. Not seeing many solutions at first glance. Thank you for the info!

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
I have not - will look now. Not seeing many solutions at first glance. Thank you for the info!
Let us know if you have any questions! Remember to use coupon code "JLCASCADIA" and you can save 15% off your order.

shadowmoto17

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got mine. I installed it but need to find some way of including a license plate in the front.

IMG_3288.jpg
What license plate holder did you go with? I know it’s an old post. I went with AEV’s license plate holder.
Did you go with the rear bumper also?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.