Sponsored

Ordered from Peterson's in ID

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Just pulled the trigger on Punk'n Rubi 6-speed with pretty much every option from Peterson's in ID. Almost 8% below invoice. Now the waiting game begins. If you want an incredible deal with an excellent salesman, call or email Kent and get a quote. He's ordered something like 90 JLs already.
Sponsored

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Hella Yella Rubicon
We just picked up our Jeep from him. He’s a great guy and no BS. We traded in our old jeep with him and there was no bait and switch or anything. Straight up dude and really nice!

If you decide to order with him tell him Alina sent you. There’s a $100 referral bonus ha. I’ll give you $50! Mods away ha!

Regardless though Kent was the easiest buying experience of my life. Great guy.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
We just picked up our Jeep from him. He’s a great guy and no BS. We traded in our old jeep with him and there was no bait and switch or anything. Straight up dude and really nice!

If you decide to order with him tell him Alina sent you. There’s a $100 referral bonus ha. I’ll give you $50! Mods away ha!

Regardless though Kent was the easiest buying experience of my life. Great guy.

I cannot travel , so I'm not interested in referral bonus . But I've spoken with Kent , and he is a straight-up good guy , with no b.s. If I was in PNW I'd order from Kent whilst drinking a beer and petting my bear .

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
I traded for my 20 Rubi diesel at Petersons in Nampa while on an RV trip. They had 37 Rubicons in stock at the time and God knows how many Gladiators when other dealers only had a couple of each. Great dealership!
Sponsored