Status
Not open for further replies.

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
Updated again. Deliveries galore!

Congrats to @Shay.Bear, @Stampede280, @Sara64, @Feenix_ST, @JHJLUR, @kellyc33, @JoeJohnsonDC!!!!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Please post pics of your new JLs here and add yourselves to the JLWF JL Owners Registry after you've picked up your Jeeps!
I'll be honest, excited for those that ordered so recent and are getting their whips, but after 67 days i'm very quickly loosing interest in spending this amount of money on a Wrangler. If it doesn't ship in the next few days considering pulling the plug.

Sponsored

Sponsored

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'll be honest, excited for those that ordered so recent and are getting their whips, but after 67 days i'm very quickly loosing interest in spending this amount of money on a Wrangler. If it doesn't ship in the next few days considering pulling the plug.
Don't do it!

JoeJohnsonDC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Don't do it!
@darylkeys ...I agree man DON'T DO IT! I starting feeling the same way but then I realized..., this is EXACTLY what I want, I had a hand in building it, and I'll be one of the first few folks to own one... I know it's tough but don't do @darylkeys

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
The Force is not strong with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.