J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So - i ordered my Rubis 2 weeks ago and my dealer had not provided me a VIN. Should i be worried or is FCA busy? I am seeing many other post about VINs in 2 days.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jlewissystem

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well - here's an update: DONT ORDER FROM ROYAL GATE DODGE in St. Louis :) Order cancelled!

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
What's the backstory?

OP
OP
jlewissystem

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Besides the bad interaction with the sales man and being redirected to only work with the Sales Mgr, We placed our order 2 weeks ago and (as we're excited): i have been excited to get the VINs for tracking. They said that they did not have VINs or even VONs yet, so i questioned if the orders were even placed. I asked for a copy of the order and i was not provided those copies. I mentioned that many others have been receiving VINs within a few days, at the latest of a week. After i made that comment, the mgr said that he felt that there was no way to please me, so he volunteered to refund my deposit - on 2 new Rubis. I agreed and took my business elsewhere. Was floored with how negatively i was treated as a customer, especially walking in 2 new Rubis. They didnt have to do much besides provide a good price, offer trade values and order to my spec. They made it hard to spend a 100K, then when i questioned the process they used, they put it back on me. Terrible in my opinion.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Besides the bad interaction with the sales man and being redirected to only work with the Sales Mgr, We placed our order 2 weeks ago and (as we're excited): i have been excited to get the VINs for tracking. They said that they did not have VINs or even VONs yet, so i questioned if the orders were even placed. I asked for a copy of the order and i was not provided those copies. I mentioned that many others have been receiving VINs within a few days, at the latest of a week. After i made that comment, the mgr said that he felt that there was no way to please me, so he volunteered to refund my deposit - on 2 new Rubis. I agreed and took my business elsewhere. Was floored with how negatively i was treated as a customer, especially walking in 2 new Rubis. They didnt have to do much besides provide a good price, offer trade values and order to my spec. They made it hard to spend a 100K, then when i questioned the process they used, they put it back on me. Terrible in my opinion.
All that aside I’m now curious as to why you are getting two!

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
All that aside I’m now curious as to why you are getting two!
One for each foot? One for me? Double the death wobble? Jeep jousting? Spare parts? To keep each other company while he's at work? One will be the decoy? One to drive to the mall and one to drive home? Weld them together at the rear bumpers so you never have to back up? Tons of reasons.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
One for each foot? One for me? Double the death wobble? Jeep jousting? Spare parts? To keep each other company while he's at work? One will be the decoy? One to drive to the mall and one to drive home? Weld them together at the rear bumpers so you never have to back up? Tons of reasons.
Hmmm I was thinking maybe they owned a mod shop or your company or something. Guess I need to branch out on my thinking.

Punk’n Rubi

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk’n Rubicon; 2017 GoMango Charger Daytona 392
I am in the St. Louis area. Did you re-order from another dealer?

OP
OP
jlewissystem

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
jlewissystem

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm I was thinking maybe they owned a mod shop or your company or something. Guess I need to branch out on my thinking.
ha! Well - easy - Jeeps are cool :) My wife wants a new Wrangler and so do I, so really - we NEED 2 :rock:
Sponsored