Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
It may be earlier, but the factory is now telling me that yes, my Jeep is built...but it'll be a month before it arrives here (4 Mar earliest).
Sponsored

millercreek

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariet, 2015 Escape Titanium and 2018 JLUR
My dealer also told me I would get e-mails from the factory giving me updates about my order. I ordered on 12/30 and I haven't received any e-mails. The chat line told me tonight that my ETA is 2/7 to 2/11. My JLU is built and is just waiting for a ride to the dealer.

OP
OP

Cleanowl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I was wondering the same, I ordered my JLUR on Monday the 29th. Dealer told me the window would be 6-20 weeks. Can't wait

untitled.png
By any chance did you hear anything regarding your order? We both ordered at the same time. I haven't heard anything

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
By any chance did you hear anything regarding your order? We both ordered at the same time. I haven't heard anything
Well, I called AND chatted with FCA Customer service. D1: Below is what I got yesterday.

Your vehicles parts have arrived, and we have sequenced the vehicle for production line work. The vehicle has not progressed to the next stage just yet. However, we estimate to ship 2/13/18. So it looks like the actual build work should start very soon.

OP
OP

Cleanowl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Well, I called AND chatted with FCA Customer service. D1: Below is what I got yesterday.

Your vehicles parts have arrived, and we have sequenced the vehicle for production line work. The vehicle has not progressed to the next stage just yet. However, we estimate to ship 2/13/18. So it looks like the actual build work should start very soon.

Awesome I'm calling tomorrow

Sponsored

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Funny thing, I couldn't wait. I already called and got the same exact answer you did!
It might all be lies, but at least we feel good for the moment. There isn't much time between now and the 13th, so there should be movement on the Sticker and Build sheet sometime soon. But who knows.

ArmyCrawler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JL Rubi
I jumped from D1 to G (trim) as of yesterday. Keep checking! Hopefully I fly through inspection and it can catch a ride East soon...

OP
OP

Cleanowl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
It might all be lies, but at least we feel good for the moment. There isn't much time between now and the 13th, so there should be movement on the Sticker and Build sheet sometime soon. But who knows.
Got told it's pending?

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Salesman told me could be as fast as 4 weeks or as long as 8. I'm not sure but I thought I saw his nose get longer!! I also saw that special orders go in front of dealer stock orders. Be nice if that were true
Sold orders do go to the top of the list.
Sponsored