Order duration

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jolonghorn what dealer and what percentage off? We will be ordering shortly and just trying to see what options we want
I ordered from Texan Jeep in Humble, TX. They do a lot for the school district where my kids go and are local. I may have gotten a slightly better deal elsewhere, but their deal (a bit below invoice) was fair and I had a connection through a friend that allowed for no haggling. Impressed with the customer service so far. Order sheet attached.
Sponsored

Attachments

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
I gave my dealer the deposit on 29-Dec but I don't think he entered it into the system until 2-Jan. I got my VIN on 8-Jan - so about 6 days from order date.
Dealer placed my order in on Jan 4th but have still yet to here back with a VIN. Hoping everything runs smoothly so I can get it in before Feb 28th, so I can use my Golden Ticket for $500 off.

Last edited:

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
I ordered from Texan Jeep in Humble, TX. They do a lot for the school district where my kids go and are local. I may have gotten a slightly better deal elsewhere, but their deal (a bit below invoice) was fair and I had a connection through a friend that allowed for no haggling. Impressed with the customer service so far. Order sheet attached.
Jolonghorn, I have the exact same configuration as you except I am going to go with Mojito when it comes out. The FWP is $50,612. With my 5% under dealer it comes to $48,081. Add in my dealer doc fee $250 and 7.25% sales tax and I am looking at $51,567. Good to see the system is giving the discounted cold weather for the lack of remote start with the manual transmission. BTW, does anyone know what the sales code of Mojito! is?
Sponsored