Updates on Jeep Order

Warrior4528

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I have placed an order for a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willy's Unlimited on October 29th, 2021. I have been checking daily with the dealer who advises they have no updated information. I contacted Jeep Online Chat and they state it is in the Scheduling Process which it has been for a month and a half. Is anyone else having this problem with getting updated information or have a way to get the most up to date information.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Warrior4528

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Sounds like you have the most up to date information. There are still plenty of October orders still in D.
Thanks for the reply, It just seemed to be taking a little long to leave that process.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 JK ā€˜22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I ordered on 10/12 and also stuck in ā€œDā€ status. Jeep is really dragging ass getting those Oct. orders moving. Thereā€™s a bunch of us Oct orders on the 22 order update thread stuck in that purgatory.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Warrior4528

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I ordered on 10/12 and also stuck in ā€œDā€ status. Jeep is really dragging ass getting those Oct. orders moving. Thereā€™s a bunch of us Oct orders on the 22 order update thread stuck in that purgatory.
I guess I'm just getting impatient for my Jeep to get done.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 JK ā€˜22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Just remember that '22 production started about a month ago plus the holiday shutdown. So its only really been 4 weeks

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 JK ā€˜22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Just remember that '22 production started about a month ago plus the holiday shutdown. So its only really been 4 weeks
We all get that but when you ask jeep chat or your dealer they quote an average time from the order date to fulfillment. when most of us ordered it was about an 8 week lead time from order date which would put it mid to late December. I'm approaching 15 weeks and I'm still in "D" status meaning it hasn't even been scheduled. Meanwhile there are November and December orders similar to my build already sitting in peoples driveways. I think anyone in a similar situation has every right to me mad/frustrated with Stellantis/FCA/Jeep

Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
We all get that but when you ask jeep chat or your dealer they quote an average time from the order date to fulfillment. when most of us ordered it was about an 8 week lead time from order date which would put it mid to late December. I'm approaching 15 weeks and I'm still in "D" status meaning it hasn't even been scheduled. Meanwhile there are November and December orders similar to my build already sitting in peoples driveways. I think anyone in a similar situation has every right to me mad/frustrated with Stellantis/FCA/Jeep
Unfortunately there is no rhyme or reason in what order they build them. Even the dealer you ordered from plays a part in how long it takes. Hope you see some movement soon.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
when most of us ordered it was about an 8 week lead time from order date which would put it mid to late December
Your dealer knew better than to quote you a lead time with a mid December delivery when it was established before ordering even opened that production didn't start until December.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 JK ā€˜22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Your dealer knew better than to quote you a lead time with a mid December delivery when it was established before ordering even opened that production didn't start until December.
Again dealers and Jeep chat through October and November both quoted an average lead time of 8ish weeks. And even if that wasnā€™t correct that still doesnā€™t excuse how December orders are already delivered and many October orders havenā€™t even been scheduled. Like I said in another thread imagine taking a 500-1000 deposit in any other line of work and then after 15 weeks telling the customer ā€œNot only have I not started working on your product I donā€™t even know when Iā€™m going toā€.

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
I have tried to follow most of these "Ordered" threads, but they have gotten so convoluted with other posts I gave up. From what I have been reading and based on my order, I will offer my opinion.

I ordered a JLU Willys on December 8. It is currently on the train heading this way. How did I get mine built before all these people who ordered the exact same option Jeep in October?

1. October orders are just one of those months that got lost in the change over of model years. You should have gotten it in December but because of the switch over, you got lost.

2. Dealer ordering process. Maybe the dealer did not enter the correct code/codes.

Again, just my opinion. If it was me, I would cancel order and re-order.

KevinC

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Interesting. I ordered a ā€˜22 on 11/19 and itā€™s at my local rail yard. Waiting for a truck to deliver the dumb thing to the dealer since last Monday.
Sponsored