Yovwmon

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Altitude
For those that own the Oracle Oculus headlamps I have three questions:
  1. How long have the headlamps been installed?
  2. Do you still have Fogging in the lenses?
  3. If “No” when did it stop, or did your lenses never fog?

I recently purchased/installed the Oculus, they’re great but I’m not keeping them if there’s no end in sight for the fogging issue. I haven’t seen anything like this in the last 20 years and I’m trying to give Oracle the benefit of the doubt but I won’t go past my return period with this still happening.

I want to gauge from those that have had them installed long term to understand if there’s truly an end in sight.

97A141B1-98DC-4D80-9DD9-F781C3E0867B.jpeg

4D31AEDE-C1EC-4FC9-91B3-750F680E7954.jpeg
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Messaging you directly! I am happy to help you with your concerns.

OP
OP

Yovwmon

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Altitude
Messaging you directly! I am happy to help you with your concerns.
Thanks Oracle, but I want to understand from others if this moisture eventually go away permanently. From what I’ve seen you manufacture these in New Oreleans where it’s humid, I think that’s a fair statement, but not after many days in cold Ohio weather. I love these lights but don’t want to get stuck and disappointed with my purchase after the return period has lapsed.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Thanks Oracle, but I want to understand from others if this moisture eventually go away permanently. From what I’ve seen you manufacture these in New Oreleans where it’s humid, I think that’s a fair statement, but not after many days in cold Ohio weather. I love these lights but don’t want to get stuck and disappointed with my purchase after the return period has lapsed.
Correct, it’s humid here in New Orleans where the lights originate, and that ambient air will vaporize in cooler and less humid environments and can become visible. The lights have 3 vents in each light so the fog should dissipate. Also if you are having rain in your area, it may not dissipate as fast due to the weather.

Here's an example of another forum member's experience:
It's been over a week now and I can say the fogging appears to have stop! Awesome set of headlights and would definitely recommend them over stock halogens.
Sponsored

Last edited: