Sponsored

Oracle Oculus Controller

Jludiesel334

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU ecoDIESEL ( on order 11-27)
Recently bought a set of Oculus Colorshift headlights and was looking for opinions on the different controllers y’all use and if you’d get the same set up again.
Sponsored

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
Recently bought a set of Oculus Colorshift headlights and was looking for opinions on the different controllers y’all use and if you’d get the same set up again.
I have the 2.0 controller but you need to run a lot of wires threw the fire wall to have the box inside the cab or you can run the infrared extension in the cab. I did neither at this point but ordered their BC1 controller to try first. If it works as good as they state I may just use that one. I will repost as so as I have it installed.

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
Got the BC-1 installed today yes it works as Oracle said it would. I have just one controller for now but I think I may install two more so I can control all three rings independently . Install was easy and all wires and box tucked away under the hood.
Sponsored