Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
It’s that time of year! Happy birthday to Rumrunner! Pulling into one year with 37,193 miles. Two issues that required service: A new master cylinder and a new sway bar installed. Back and forth from Texas 5 times. From Idaho to exploring all over the southwest! Cheers to many more adventures! I said I wouldn’t do any major mods until after the 1 year mark to get a good feel for what I want.

Planned for this next year:
3” lift
37” tires.
Front bumper - whenever I find one I like
Winch

C34106F5-AF20-433D-BDC9-B6DCFCD2DD53.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
37k in one year? Wow, that's some serious seat time!
Yes it is! And I now see what some people have complained about with the seats. Haha. Definitely can get uncomfortable after awhile.

Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
That’s awesome Kristy, you’ve put way more miles on her than I’ve managed on mine. Cheers to another great year!

p.s. screw COVID, and anyone who tries to scare you into staying home... 2020 didn’t have to completely suck ass ;)

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
So just those two issues? Great! How do you feel now that the bumper-to-bumper OEM warranty is out? I was just at 25k after one year, I love driving this thing.

With all your travels, I'd assume you would have a video channel documenting your adventures. People make good money that way, one girl does it from her Bronco.

OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That’s awesome Kristy, you’ve put way more miles on her than I’ve managed on mine. Cheers to another great year!

p.s. screw COVID, and anyone who tries to scare you into staying home... 2020 didn’t have to completely suck ass ;)
Thanks! Yeah I drive a lot. Explore a lot. And agree...Covid was just a nuisance. Obviously I “stayed home” lol. It sure didn’t suck for me. I got a few months of paid vacation. Which meant fun time for me. Exploring. Keep your immune system built up and you’re good. That helps to fight any virus.

OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So just those two issues? Great! How do you feel now that the bumper-to-bumper OEM warranty is out? I was just at 25k after one year, I love driving this thing.

With all your travels, I'd assume you would have a video channel documenting your adventures. People make good money that way, one girl does it from her Bronco.

***Yep, only those 2 so far (knock on wood). I just bought an extended warranty I’m so confident in it staying healthy and no issues. Lol. I have had good luck so far (compared to those that have had issue after issue) but being just one year old, and not knowing the future. All these electronics control so much on these Jeep’s and I’d rather know it’s covered for a few more years in case gremlins pop up. My brothers best friend is one of the chief engineers for Chrysler and it came recommended to me to get it in case.

***I should of for sure. Never thought of it. I’m not much into all that. I’ve started recording more now that I have my Jeep. I do have a YouTube page. I’m slowly putting up some videos of runs I do. But I’ll have to consider that idea. Be fun. My next thing I have to get is a drone to help record some great shots.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
***Yep, only those 2 so far (knock on wood). I just bought an extended warranty I’m so confident in it staying healthy and no issues. Lol. I have had good luck so far (compared to those that have had issue after issue) but being just one year old, and not knowing the future. All these electronics control so much on these Jeep’s and I’d rather know it’s covered for a few more years in case gremlins pop up. My brothers best friend is one of the chief engineers for Chrysler and it came recommended to me to get it in case.

***I should of for sure. Never thought of it. I’m not much into all that. I’ve started recording more now that I have my Jeep. I do have a YouTube page. I’m slowly putting up some videos of runs I do. But I’ll have to consider that idea. Be fun. My next thing I have to get is a drone to help record some great shots.
Link to channel?

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
It’s that time of year! Happy birthday to Rumrunner! Pulling into one year with 37,193 miles. Two issues that required service: A new master cylinder and a new sway bar installed. Back and forth from Texas 5 times. From Idaho to exploring all over the southwest! Cheers to many more adventures! I said I wouldn’t do any major mods until after the 1 year mark to get a good feel for what I want.

3” lift
37” tires.
Winch

37k miles in a year? Damn. I have had my JLUR since Sept 2019 and am at 5200 miles with it. Didnt even get the Steering TSB done yet because wife and I been too lazy.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)

3” lift
37” tires.
Winch

Jeep Wrangler JL One year C34106F5-AF20-433D-BDC9-B6DCFCD2DD53
WOW!!!!! Thanks for sharing. I thought that I had a mileage count.... I was just over 20k miles at 1st Birthday. And here you go trying to double me!!! Lol.

looks like you had an awesome year!!!! Best to you for year 2. Enjoy the journey.

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited

3” lift
37” tires.
Winch

Congratulations- that’s a lot of windshield time and it sounds like you used it very well!!
Any interior mod recommendations that you have for keeping things comfy with that much time behind the wheel? I’d like to put some distance on my JLUR and the interior is pretty Spartan (only option was the cold weather package - heated cloth is pretty nice actually - lol), and am trying to add as many creature comforts as I can for my 3 ladies (passengers) - thanks in advance!
Sponsored