Sponsored

One Touch Sky Roof Issues?

First Name
Nica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon (Stealth Edition) 3.6L, 6 speed
I have SOT on my 2019 JLU and have loved it since day one EXCEPT when it is scorching hot in the southern summer sun.

Does anyone know if it is possible to paint the interior of the top a light color to reduce the radiant heat transfer?
Sponsored

DGT

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Diesel, Ford Excursion,Volvo XC70
I have SOT on my 2019 JLU and have loved it since day one EXCEPT when it is scorching hot in the southern summer sun.

Does anyone know if it is possible to paint the interior of the top a light color to reduce the radiant heat transfer?
The "Hotheads Headliner" is your solution. It has worked great at reducing the So. Utah/AZ heat radiation this summer.

I don't know of a paint solution could reduce the heat radiation.

First Name
Nica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The "Hotheads Headliner" is your solution. It has worked great at reducing the So. Utah/AZ heat radiation this summer.

I don't know of a paint solution could reduce the heat radiation.

First Name
Nica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I have looked at them, read reviews, and left a question about color match to my tan interior. Maybe it‘s “close enough”? We‘ll see!

DGT

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Diesel, Ford Excursion,Volvo XC70
Thanks! I have looked at them, read reviews, and left a question about color match to my tan interior. Maybe it‘s “close enough”? We‘ll see!
I have the tan interior and the tan Hotheads headliner and they match very well. I asked the same question before ordering, and the Hotheads owner said they have the tan interior in their Jeep and had installed their tan headliner and it looked great. I agree.

Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
Hi Nica, if you have the Saddle Leather interior, our Oak color is a perfect match. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

-Mark

_oIIIIIIIo_

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
I just installed the Oak color SOT Hotheads headliner in my Jeep last week and it is a perfect match to my saddle tan seats. I love the headliner. Reduced road noise by several decibels and ambient temperature by almost 10 degrees. Well worth the investment!

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
I just installed the Oak color SOT Hotheads headliner in my Jeep last week and it is a perfect match to my saddle tan seats. I love the headliner. Reduced road noise by several decibels and ambient temperature by almost 10 degrees. Well worth the investment!
I'm glad to hear you love your new Skyliner. Thank you for your business and thank you for sharing.

-Mark
Sponsored