Sponsored

Off Topic Questions/Thoughts Since Joining

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Remember back in the 80s when everyone had those foil windshield shades for reflecting the sun and keeping the interior cooler while parked? And maybe on the other side they had some message like "Please call police" or something?

What the heck ever happened to those? I haven't seen one in ages.

OP
OP
Smarrtazz

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Remember back in the 80s when everyone had those foil windshield shades for reflecting the sun and keeping the interior cooler while parked? And maybe on the other side they had some message like "Please call police" or something?

What the heck ever happened to those? I haven't seen one in ages.
I see them all the time in Fl...really hot here :)

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Is anyone else having trouble keeping up with work? Keeping up with this forum is like a full time job...

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
In general, after eating at a "choke and puke" you have to "chew and screw". (Eat and run without paying).

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Does anyone else get the feeling of freedom with a few days off and a full tank of gas?

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Does anyone else get the feeling of freedom with a few days off and a full tank of gas?
LOL, I've got 2 kids ages 4 and 1 1/2, a wife who is an accountant (it's currently smack dab in the middle of tax season). So... ATM I don't know WTH you're talking about!

Sponsored

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
Is anyone else having trouble keeping up with work? Keeping up with this forum is like a full time job...
I’m finding harder as well..... spending entirely too much time writing then deleting/editing my typing.... censor myself from sounding like a dick. What’s left reads like an elementary student, but I’m too damn flustered to correct any further.

FAILING MISERABLY!

Last edited:

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Thoughts Since Joining?
I used to enjoy my time here a lot more than I do, lately. Soooo many negative threads! Seems to have started when Jeep Cares announced their presence... the floodgates for complaining burst wide open after that, it seems.

We need more threads like this one. Lighthearted fun, or threads on cool builds, cool trails, cool people, whatever.

OP
OP
Smarrtazz

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I used to enjoy my time here a lot more than I do, lately. Soooo many negative threads! Seems to have started when Jeep Cares announced their presence... the floodgates for complaining burst wide open after that, it seems.

We need more threads like this one. Lighthearted fun, or threads on cool builds, cool trails, cool people, whatever.
Come join us in the Jeep Humor Waiting Room...everyone is nice there :)