Off Topic Questions/Thoughts Since Joining

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Come join us in the Jeep Humor Waiting Room...everyone is nice there :)
Ah ha! You guys are talking whiskey over there. Now there’s a topic I can get behind.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Smarrtazz

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Ah ha! You guys are talking whiskey over there. Now there’s a topic I can get behind.
Now I started this thread and I’m fun, but the other forum has more fun topics-like whiskey ;)

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Never heard Choke and puke before but since we are on the Off topic conversation why can’t We get a Damn Cracker Barrel in San Diego?

Since we're talking about choke and pukes, I will trade you one cracker barrel for two jack in the boxes.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Since we're talking about choke and pukes, I will trade you one cracker barrel for two jack in the boxes.
Shit.... Take all the Jack N the boxes

Sponsored

Jtiffany78

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon ~ White
Occupation
AF Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
I used to enjoy my time here a lot more than I do, lately. Soooo many negative threads! Seems to have started when Jeep Cares announced their presence... the floodgates for complaining burst wide open after that, it seems.

We need more threads like this one. Lighthearted fun, or threads on cool builds, cool trails, cool people, whatever.
I talked to the owner of a little aftermarket Jeep place called The Chop Shop. He said a lot of other store owners quit trying to sell/communicate on forums in general due to all the negativity. One guy would have a bad experience (or claim to) and get half the forum to dogpile on these little shops.
I figured this would be a great place to pedal Jeep wares but I can see what he’s talking about, one bad apple ruins the bunch sometimes. I’ll stick with the ‘share your cool pics’ thread and of course the humor thread. Some of those I’ve cried laughing.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Back in the day we use to call them " Park n Barf "

Which ones did NOT qualify for that title ??

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
I talked to the owner of a little aftermarket Jeep place called The Chop Shop. He said a lot of other store owners quit trying to sell/communicate on forums in general due to all the negativity. One guy would have a bad experience (or claim to) and get half the forum to dogpile on these little shops.
I figured this would be a great place to pedal Jeep wares but I can see what he’s talking about, one bad apple ruins the bunch sometimes. I’ll stick with the ‘share your cool pics’ thread and of course the humor thread. Some of those I’ve cried laughing.
There's a right and wrong way to do this. I'm involved with some of the high-end audio forums and have seen the same things happen there. But what it takes is a representative of the company that can communicate clearly with a cool head, and a general attitude of wanting to help and answer questions. Problems happen, but a manufacturer can show people what they're made of depending on how they handle the situation. I've seen many threads where the manufacturer kept his cool and in the end an unreasonable customer ends up looking like a dog turd. Everyone reading knows it, and the manufacturer is the hero for trying to get things resolved.
Sponsored