Sponsored

Obsessed with red... 100s of red accessories, red parts, red upgrades, red mods & more!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Just finished installing my roadwire replacement seat covers

20220225_172430.jpg

20220225_172439.jpg
I'm not one for leather interiors, but that doesn't mean I don't admire good work. They look great.

The ad copy states "These are not slip-on seat covers, but rather they are designed to replace the existing factory cloth or leather seat covers in your car", and the price includes installation. Since you did the work yourself, were you able to source a lower cost DIY kit?

Talhaaziz321

First Name
Talha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport
I'm not one for leather interiors, but that doesn't mean I don't admire good work. They look great.

The ad copy states "These are not slip-on seat covers, but rather they are designed to replace the existing factory cloth or leather seat covers in your car", and the price includes installation. Since you did the work yourself, were you able to source a lower cost DIY kit?
Thanks! I was able to source a set from eBay for $550. The special pliers needed were about $20 and another $80 for adding heated seat pads.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Sold out. 😐
Ignore that. It said sold out when I submitted for the invoice and I got an order in just the other day. I think they had to do that to not allow regular orders or something.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Ignore that. It said sold out when I submitted for the invoice and I got an order in just the other day. I think they had to do that to not allow regular orders or something.
Does it come with the RAM mount ball or arm?

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Sold out. 😐
If you’ve bought direct from them before just fill out the form with past order number and email and purchase date. It’s a limited run reserved for past customers. Got mine within a week of ordering. matches the rubicon interior red perfectly.

Sponsored