Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I may go to uwharrrie late today time permitting since I'm in the area. Easy trails only in my stock.
I was out there saturday, I think the only full trails I did were Daniel and Dickey Bell so not sure you would have wanted those. how were the trail conditions on the easy trails ?

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport, JT Mojave, Sold JLU Sport S
Occupation
Cigar & IPA Snob
I was out there saturday, I think the only full trails I did were Daniel and Dickey Bell so not sure you would have wanted those. how were the trail conditions on the easy trails ?
My daughter's soccer game ran late and they added a mandatory lunch that took forever so I ended up not having enough time to hit the trails unfortunately. I did drive up to the top of Morrow Moutain and took in the views.

Sponsored

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
SOLD

285/70/R17 stock Rubicon BFG KO2s for sale. I am having 35s put on this Satuday and will have the 5 take-offs for sale. They have just under 1k miles on the 4 and no miles on the spare with no issues. I am asking $800 for all 5. Pick up would be in High Point. This is just for the tires and not the rims. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

lowZX14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Checking in finally here as I just found it. Southern VA but may as well say NC since I can throw a rock to the line from my house. In Durham in less than an hour usually. Just bought my JLU Sahara last Saturday and love it so far. All stock as of now with the exception of a new antenna to replace that one that looks like it came off my grandparents' Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight, some new floor mats coming and had to order a front license plate bracket since VA is ridiculous and requires one.

Take care y'all and hopefully I'll get down that way and hit some trails with some of you.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Had another unsuccessful attempt at finding a local trail, but I did get a little mud on her. It was 3/4 mile of good trail just on the Winston-Salem city limits but the power line easement that the trail led to was full of bulldozers moving spoil from a construction site just down the road...

Needing to find somewhere local I can run to after work and burn off the stress.

IMG_1153.JPG

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Had another unsuccessful attempt at finding a local trail, but I did get a little mud on her. It was 3/4 mile of good trail just on the Winston-Salem city limits but the power line easement that the trail led to was full of bulldozers moving spoil from a construction site just down the road...

Needing to find somewhere local I can run to after work and burn off the stress.

IMG_1153.JPG
Check out Yadkin Island park in Pinnacle. There are 3 creek crossings. Last time I was there, you could drive up the third creek crossing onto some rocks to take a few pictures. At the end of the gravel road, there’s a hiking trail down to the Yadkin river.

It’s not much but there a couple places for your Jeep to stretch her legs.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Check out Yadkin Island park in Pinnacle. There are 3 creek crossings. Last time I was there, you could drive up the third creek crossing onto some rocks to take a few pictures. At the end of the gravel road, there’s a hiking trail down to the Yadkin river.

It’s not much but there a couple places for your Jeep to stretch her legs.
Thanks, I'll try to check it out this weekend.

Sponsored

GhostDivers

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp, 2014 X5 35d, 2020 JLR 6sp
Cornelius NC over here. (Its actually Punk'n even though my phone likes to think it is red.)
IMG_0734.jpg
Man, that is just awesome! It just looks "Right". We really wanted a 2 door, but just couldn't make it happen for us.

We're right around the corner from you and I'm sure we'll see you around town...I've not seen any in Punk'n yet, but will be looking out!
Sponsored