No more tracking...

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Hey all...I pulled the trigger on my 3rd Wrangler...ordering the Wrangler Unlimited Willy's in Sting Ray...anyway, I asked the dealer on tracking information...he said that Jeep is no longer offering that service due to the amount of calls they were receiving. People were asking to speed up the production, asking all types of questions, etc...Anyone else hearing this? Thank you
Sponsored

surffisher2a

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator and 2021 Wrangler Sahara
I think your dealer is just being lazy and doesn't want to take the time to find any information to give you. I would have been good to call their bluff and tell them your not ordering since they don't value simple customer service.

OP
OP
JeezAJeep

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
I think your dealer is just being lazy and doesn't want to take the time to find any information to give you. I would have been good to call their bluff and tell them your not ordering since they don't value simple customer service.
I will see...ordered yesterday..bought over 15 vehicles from them..I would be pissed if they give me the runaround. Got the vehicle 800/dollars under invoice, so I know the deal was great...but thx

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I will see...ordered yesterday..bought over 15 vehicles from them..I would be pissed if they give me the runaround. Got the vehicle 800/dollars under invoice, so I know the deal was great...but thx
There is no tracking. But when you get your VIN, you can enter it at Cryptostickers and receive email updates when your build sheet and window stickers appear, or you can query Jeep chat if you are in the US, if you are in Canada they are no help. Other than that though, your only other option is to keep on your dealer for updates. Sorry you had to get such a shitty negative comment about something as exciting as a new Jeep in your life....

OP
OP
JeezAJeep

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
There is no tracking. But when you get your VIN, you can enter it at Cryptostickers and receive email updates when your build sheet and window stickers appear, or you can query Jeep chat if you are in the US, if you are in Canada they are no help. Other than that though, your only other option is to keep on your dealer for updates. Sorry you had to get such a shitty negative comment about something as exciting as a new Jeep in your life....
Thank you...experience was top notch at the dealer...just verifying if the tracking stuff was true...thank you very much
Sponsored