No Jeep waves here :(

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
My son has Lacrosse practice or definitely would. Might have to go to RMS next week in Holbrook to pick up new 37” Baja Boss All Terrains though.....
We’ll be there for a bit if you could sneak away🤣😳. But if you need help picking up 37’s let me know !
Sponsored

OP
OP

JLTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR MT
I went from absolutely no wave to 2 waves today. And bonus - they were initiated by the other jeeps. I don't remember the 2nd jeep, but the first was a white jeep 4 door with huge tires on the south shore. If that was one of you guys - hope you saw my wave back! :)

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
I'm in Monmouth too. First time Wrangler owner. 0/6 between yesterday and today on waves. Maybe because mine is new?
Wanted to post an update since I now have a little more than 4 months with my Jeep. Feels like 75% is the correct number here in Monmouth. Certainly it helped when I started to initiate the wave.

And I think it could be higher but I feel like sometimes people are just not quite paying attention enough to wave. Could be they are on the phone or simply districted in other thoughts. I know that happens to me from time to time and when it does I feel shame (Slapshot reference there).

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
This is the real reason people are fleeing the city. It isn’t COVID restrictions, or high taxes, or general cost of living… it’s the lack of Jeep waves!

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
This is the real reason people are fleeing the city. It isn’t COVID restrictions, or high taxes, or general cost of living… it’s the lack of Jeep waves!

I thought it was all the califoreigners? 🤔

On the bright side, my house has doubled in value recently.:LOL:

Sponsored

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
It feels like the ‘Wave wave’ has died down a bit out here on Oahu. I’m not sure why, maybe the new batch of military folks this year just haven’t caught the Aloha Spirit yet, but definitely slacked as compared to when I moved here in 2018.

Personally I think it’s a cool thing, but c’est la vie I suppose…

Cheers,
-CM-

Wbino

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
It feels like the ‘Wave wave’ has died down a bit out here on Oahu. I’m not sure why, maybe the new batch of military folks this year just haven’t caught the Aloha Spirit yet, but definitely slacked as compared to when I moved here in 2018.

Personally I think it’s a cool thing, but c’est la vie I suppose…

Cheers,
-CM-
Could be your in the middle of the Pacific.🙄

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Wave is more than ever where I live in CT/NY border.

Sponsored

Punkindug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 392
Wave's all the time upstate NY, go for a ride up here !
I too live in upstate NY and have noticed alot of jeepholes DON'T wave. I am always grinning and waving. I just did a 6 hour drive this past week up and back thru the adirondacks. I saw probably 20 jeeps. 2 waved.

KilroyWasHere

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
As a new Jeep owner, I haven’t experienced a single Jeep wave yet! I waved to almost all the Jeep’s I’ve seen and I think they just look at me strange. NY area. Guess I should stop waving - lol. Anyone in a 100 mile radius of NYC get/give waves?
I live in Fairfield County CT and I get waves pretty frequently.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I too live in upstate NY and have noticed alot of jeepholes DON'T wave. I am always grinning and waving. I just did a 6 hour drive this past week up and back thru the adirondacks. I saw probably 20 jeeps. 2 waved.
"Jeepholes" I like that Doug. I've actually given up. I guess I'm one of those people who doesn't like rejection because I feel like a d**k when I wave and get nothing. Plus my Jeep's stock and I know a lot of people in my own Jeep community frown upon it. So when I go to my country house upstate no offense brother but unless I see someone wave to me first I'm gonna own up to "Jeephole". Lol

Punkindug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 392
Jeephole is actually a term of endearment! Everyone in my immediate family refers to my jeep as the "jeephole" they also refer to us when we are in it as "jeepholes" and other jeepers as jeepholes. I refuse to give up. I even Wave a angry bird grille jeepholes!

Wbino

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
I think waves are directly tied to how good looking you are.
I get lots of waves.
From all the guys.🗽😎
Sponsored