Sponsored

New trails added!

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
UPDATE: I got an email update today for the Hidden Falls BoH badge. It has an order confirmation number but then goes on to say they are on backorder and will be shipped once their supply has replenished. Maybe they had no idea how many folks go to Hidden Falls.
Best (and only) park within a 7 hour drive of me 😄
Sponsored

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Best (and only) park within a 7 hour drive of me 😄
Man that would suck! I mean HF is a fun park but it’s only so big. Where are you located

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited
UPDATE: I got an email update today for the Hidden Falls BoH badge. It has an order confirmation number but then goes on to say they are on backorder and will be shipped once their supply has replenished. Maybe they had no idea how many folks go to Hidden Falls.
I too received the email.

Sponsored

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I got the same email regarding Rocky Gap. Still nothing on the 4 badges from Moab that I requested in April though.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I got the same email regarding Rocky Gap. Still nothing on the 4 badges from Moab that I requested in April though.
The guys in our Moab group from Easter Jeep Safari in March still have not received their Elephant Hill badges. They got others VERY quickly. I already had them from 2015 and 2018 but in those days all of them took a very long time.

SuMeRiaN

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I see a few mentions, I found this thread to grasp what happen to Turkey Bay OHV in Murray? We are traveling west and had it as a stop. I guess I am not the only one no longer seeing this trail, I see others mentioning other trails as well :/

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
We went to Ouray and did all of the Badge trails plus a few extras July 25-30. Submitted for the badges on 7/30. Got an email with tracking info for them today. Still nothing regarding the Moab trails and Rocky Gap that I did in April. I sent an email to them but from what I've seen so far, I doubt I'll get a response.

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
The badges I requested July 30 arrived yesterday. I got a response to the email I sent to badge of honor very quickly:

Hi James,

Thank you for contacting Jeep Badge of Honor. The application experienced a large-scale data discrepancy during this timeframe which we have been working to resolve. We appreciate your patience while recovery efforts move forward. At this time, we hope to have your badges shipped out within 2-3 weeks (not including those that may be on backorder). Keep an eye on your app for updates including tracking number(s). We greatly apologize for these delays and thank you for being a Jeep Badge of Honor patron!

Best Regards,

Sponsored

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Update: I got shipping confirmation for the trails I did in April, except for Rocky Gap. I'm hoping that once they get this inventory thing sorted out that they will add those new trails back?

P&PJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

FYI - Just uplated the Jeep Badge of Honor app and the trails previously added then mysteriously disappeared are back...​
Rocky Gap Road which I ran in April is now listed a a badge requested but backordered.​

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The guys in our Moab group from Easter Jeep Safari in March still have not received their Elephant Hill badges. They got others VERY quickly. I already had them from 2015 and 2018 but in those days all of them took a very long time.
I am in the same boat. Elephant Hill says it is on backorder. I got the others fast.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I am in the same boat. Elephant Hill says it is on backorder. I got the others fast.
They just received theirs yesterday and today. All of them. So yours should get there soon, if it hasn't arrived already.
Sponsored